Chpt 5: drunk

I was in my room. Today was a very boring day cuz i didnt go to work. Why. I had a fever. I listened to the AWAKE song by Jin. OMO his voice~

Oh i forgot to eat my medicine. I went downstairs and searched for the medicine. Shit there was no medicine in my house. I dressed myself up, wore my glasses as i used to, ready for go to the pharmacy.

As I'm in front of the pharmacy, i saw a mini market. I'll visit the market after i bought the medicines.

KRING.

The market's bell rang as a sign I'm in. I saw a magazine. Latest one. Yah i took a look at it. Someone interviewed GD. "I noticed that i was an adult since i drank wine." GD's speech was wrote on the magazine.

"Looks like someone noticed that he was an adult." I giggled.

Aish.. I felt dizzy. S-someone would help me please. I saw everyone in the market was looking at me as i was massaging my own forehead.

"Help m-me please." I fainted.

I woke up, noticed that im in a ward. It's already 3 a.m. And there is no one here. Suddenly the door opened. It was the doctor. His face was red? Walking like a deadhead. Is he drunk?

"Ya! Who are you!" He shouted.

I tried to get away from the bed but the needle was stucked in my hand.

"Go away!" I threw pillow over him.

People who drunk usually being perv right? But this ahjussi.. He walked like deadly-look to me. He took the needle out from my hand and glared at me. He stabbed me repeatedly with the needle.

"Yagh!! Nurse!!" I tried to shout but he covered my face with his left hand.

He kept laughing as he was stabbing me. One last stab, the needle stuck in my stomach.

The doctor kept laughing like a hell-butt-crazy-man. Although it was just a needle, my stomach bleed. I was still laying on the bed

"Namjoon oppa!" I shouted.

Suddenly, someone appeared in my ward. It was.. Namjoon. He grabbed the doctor's sleeve and threw the doctor out from the ward. He locked the door and called the police.

"The police will be here soon. Y/N, gwaenchana??" He shook my body.

I cant help myself but suddenly I vomited on his lap. A bloody one. He took out the needle out of me. He held my hand tightly.

"Say something, say something!!" He hugged me. I can't talk now cuz my stomach was so hurt.

Someone knocked the door. It was the nurse. She bandaged my body.
//skip//

It was 9.00 a.m. BTS was in my ward. I want to say that I'm hungry. Jin oppa held my hand.

"Y/N, hurry and say something. Your face looks very pale." He caressed my face.

"K-kimbab..o-oppa.." I coughed.

"Kimbab?? S-sure! So you're hungry, right??" He chuckled.

Namjoon pushed Jin's hand from my face. Jin slapped his face with a anger face.

"You crazy? Don't make y/n felt dizzy now." He whispered to namjoon.

//skip//

Today, 12.9.2016. It was Namjoon's birthday. Same as me. I can't stand up till now. I'm very hurt though. No one in my ward. Huh.. Maybe they have forgot my special day.

"Sengilchukhahamnida..sengilchukhahamnida.. Saranghaneun y/n.. Sengilchukhahamnida.." I sang alone. Sang for my own self.

I wanted to sing to Namjoon the birthday song but... Huh.. They're not here. The sound of birds and crickets make me felt peace.

"Annyeonghaseyo..y/n?" Jin's oppa voice appeared as he was on his way to my bed.

"lets go home, jagiya*-*"

"s-sure..'-' "

when we arrived, jin oppa said that he has a work at the studio.

"y/n, im going now.. take care okay?" he said as he kissed my forehead.

i went to the living room. i remembered that today was namjoon and my birthday. should i go to a bakery by myself? jin oppa will be mad at me. for 20th birthday sake!

i tried to stand but failed.. so i guess i need to use my wheelchair><