Chpt2: Usan / Umbrella

I sent a massage to our group chat.

Me: Hey, guys! Wanna go somewhere? ✨
  Jin : Sure .😇
  Tae: Namsan Park is nice.
Namsan Park? Hello the place doesn't suits you guys.😜
  Namjoon: I'll just follow you guys.😅
  Hobie: Sauna2x!!!😆
  Suga : Shut up, you Hobie. You annoyed me.😤
  Kookie: Namsan Park.😃
  Namjoon: I'm okay with it. How about ya guys, Chim and Jin?😄
  Jin & Chim: we're okay with it.
Me: Okay2x meet ya guys there.😉

Offline.

"Hey,guys! Am I late?" I asked them.

"Ani"

        Kookie bought cotton candies. They shared one cotton candy for two person. I have my own candy. Suddenly, I fell while I'm walking. My shoes torned. I took off my shoes. Tae offered me to wear his shoes but I refused. It was raining. We took a break in a nearest resort. Namjoon is afraid of thunder. He covered his ears when he heard the thunders. I noticed that I left my phone in our bus. On my way to the bus, I covered my head with an umbrella. I heard a car honked at me.

        I turned my head and suddenly I got hit by a car. When I woke up, I'm in a hospital. I heard someone whispered to me..

"Wake up, you're overslept. It's already night now." -Namjoon

I slept on the sofa. I noticed that Jin and Hobie was laughing.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Y/N, take a look." Jin laughed again. 

Wtf they took a picture while I'm sleeping. I joined laughing. Jerk!

I found a pic of Namjoon. He's crying while he covered his ears.

"Haha! Hyung is afraid of thunder!!!" -Hobie

Namjoon took the camera from me and destroyed the camera. I think he was mad. 

"Hyung~!!! My sis gave me that😭" Hobie said.

I laughed. Jin laughed as he goes lunatic. His head hit mine and that is fucking hurts.

Namjoon crossed his arms.

"I think I'd better keep on writing a songs for you guys. I promise yall that the song will finished tomorrow."-Namjoon

         1.45 a.m, the boys were all asleep except me. I gazed at the sky, I can see the stars. Whoa. So relaxing though. I looked at the boys and I noticed that Namjoon was not there. I searched for him everywhere. I found him writing something and wearing headphone at the balcony. His feet was tapping on the floor. I remembered what he said last night...

"I promise yall that the song will finished tomorrow."

     He's pretty cool. It's cold out here. I coughed. He noticed me. He kept continue his writing. Maybe he was too busy and that's why he ignored me. As the boys were sleeping, I'm on my way to my room. I noticed that there was a box in front of the room. I opened the box. It was a red converse.

From: Namjoon
To: Y/N

      I smiled and entered my room.

THE NEXT MORNING..

      I woke up early. I wondered if I can find them foods. I looked at the boys. They were still sleeping soundly. Namjoon was not there.😨. I saw him sleeping at the dining table. Oh my gosh he's sexy while he's sleeping. 7.59 a.m, I went back to the resort. I bought some foods for them. They were still asleep. I remembered what Shin MinRa taught me how to wake them up.

Pinch their nipples. Although I'm not a byuntae, I have to do that.
**pinch pinch**

     They woke up. "wtf, Y/N??!!"

I laughed.

"Go and take your bath!!!" I commanded. They just nodded. I smirked.

After having our breakfast, Namjoon presented his song, USAN.

"Hyung!! Sing it, we want to hear your raps!" -Tae and Chimchim

"I need someone to sing the solo part. But after I showed you guys the chords." Namjoon smiled.

I volunteered to sing the song. The chords was cool though. I like the aura of the lyrics.

I began to sing.

EONUSAE BITMURI NAE BALMOGE GOIGO,
CHAMATDEON NUNMURI NAE NUNGAE GOIGO,
TTA TTA TTA TTA TTA TTA TTA TTA TTA
GEUDAENUN NAE MEORIWIE USAN,

-skip the song

"Yaaa~ yeppun daa" the BTS said to me. They gave a big applause.

Namjoon looked at me. He smiled.

"Hey I think we better get going. We have work tomorrow." I said to them.

They nodded.

On our way to leave the resort, I wore the red converse that Namjoon gave to me. He smiled.

"Aye, do you like it?" He asked.

"Of course! Gomawo!!!" I pinched his cheek.

IN THE BIGHIT STUDIO

"Hey, you guys, today I'm gonna release the USAN song. Hwaiting!" -Namjoon

        Well, I'm the main singer in the song. I'm pretty proud of myself though. We're having our first photoshoot today. I wore the red converse that he gave me, a white shirt and jeans. He was over the moon to start our first photoshoot. He held my hands. I'm blushing. The manager said that my face was going to explode. Oh my gosh was it too red or something?? One more pose and our photoshoot will be in the end. Namjoon has to sit on a chair and I need to stood up. The manager commanded Namjoon to hug my waist. And that is fucking embarrassed me. The song is released.

My mom called me.

"Y/N, you're a kpop idol now!! Chukhahamnida!!!! I'm proud of you!!!" She immediately ended the call. My mom is really something.

      I dyed my hair into blonde as Namjoon did. Namjoon thanked me because I helped him to duet with him. In only 7 hours, the MV of USAN got among 4m views. I was very happy.

     Jin dyed his hair into the same color as me too. He said that he will find his girl who can duet a song with him. Well good luck with that.

     I wondered why does Namjoon is afraid of thunder.

"It is because... My english teacher died because of thunders...she had a heart attack." Said Namjoon sadly.

    I nodded. So that's why he afraid of thunders.. Thunder phobia I guessed. I handed him a mug of coffee. He sipped the coffee and smiled. He said that the coffee tasted like his mom's coffee. I smiled to him and pinched his cheek. He made an aegyo. Haha.

MIANHAE BECAUSE OF MY GRAMMAR ERROR
COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.