"ME TOO"

we played around like a kid together, having fun. while im chasing Hobie, i saw Namjoon was alone, tapping his foot onto the floor repeatedly.

"Namjoon-ah, why aren't you join us?" i said as i sat on a chair beside him.

"Namjoon-ah? are you mad at me?" i cupped his cheeks, make him faced me.

  his eyes didn't even look at mine. he looks frustated.

"Oppa, why dont you answer me?" i leaned my forehead onto his, seductively.

  still, he didnt look at me.

"Namjoon oppa. Saranghae." i whispered, finally he looked towards my eyes, as our forehead touched each other.

"jinjja?" he held my hands.

"yeah."

"lets go and join them." he helped me to stood up, snaked his hand around my neck.

"okay."

"yah! can we join you guys?" he shouted to them.

skip.

  I was sleepy, as the boys were all slept on the floor, i placed my head onto jin's shoulder, on a couch. i wonder if Namjoon slept in his room because i cant find him in the living room.

"sleep well." Jin oppa whispered to my ear. i nodded.

  i felt like someone was hugging me, its very a warm hug. i hugged back, i heard a gasp. im sure it was a man HAHA. he hugged me tighter, as i placed my head onto his chest. i opened my eyes, it was Namjoon.

"N-namjoon?" i tried to let go of the hug, but he shook his head.

"Dont worry." he put his left hand on my back head, pulled onto his chest again. it was very peace, when im with him, in his warm hug.

  I noticed, Jin was sleeping, placed his head onto my lap. Namjoon brought me to a guest room. he have cleaned the room, for me.

"go. sleep. dream of me." he pointed at the bed. i nodded.

   before i entered the room, he suddenly held my arm.

"hhmm? waeyo?" i rubbed my eyes.

   he hugged me, he closed my eyes with his palm, suddenly i felt something soft on my lips. and i knew, it was a kiss from him. he removed his hand, and tapped my shoulder.

"i was my first kiss, you lucky cutie." he pinched my nose.

"me too."

_________THE END_________

_________namjoonie_nie_________