Chpt3: Get well soon

Hanging out with the crazy boys? I'm getting myself lunatic. It was a tiring day. Usually I will spent my time with reading fanfic when I'm home. I don't know why but I felt someone was following me. As I'm home, my family were in Japan so I live alone this month. I entered my house and I turned my body back to lock the grille. Suddenly, someone stabbed me. It was s-so hurt. I think I'm dying. I woke up.

"Where am I?"

"Don't worry, miss. You're in the hospital. We're done with your surgery. You can go home tomorrow." The doctor smiled.

My neighbor sent me here. It was hurt. Tomorrow morning, my neighbor sent me to the BigHit Studio. I thanked her.
Hobie looked at my body. He said that something was not right with me. He also said that my face was pale. He slowly touched my wrapped body and I was shock.

"Y/N , what happened to your body? Why does it wrapped?? " -Hobie

"No-nothing, Hobie... It was just a single scratch.." I sighed.

Namjoon touched my tummy. He took a look.

"Hey, did someone just stabbed you?" He asked me curiously.

I nodded with a sighed.

Namjoon brought me to my office and gently pleased me to sit. All the BTS members took a good care of me. I remembered that there was a CCTV around my house's garage. We spotted the assasin's face and police caught her. She admitted that she loved Namjoon and she don't want other girl with Namjoon. Bitch.

Tonight we will have a dinner with the BigBang group. After 3 hours we had fun, we finally ended the event. Namjoon drove me home. He noticed that he left his phone at the hotel. He asked me to wait for him in the car. Namjoon go and get his phone. While I'm enjoyed hearing to Converse High song, someone grabbed my hand off the car and pushed me to a highway. Suddenly, i got hit by car. I woke up, I noticed that I'm on the hospital's bed. I saw BTS in the ward. Jin oppa held my fist as he was worried. He kissed my cheek as I woke up. I tried to move my legs but it was very hurt.

"W-what happened?" I glared at my feet.

They told me what happened. They asked me about the person who grabbed my hand off the car earlier. I can't see the face because the face was hidden with a black mask. Hobie told me that I can't walk around a month because of the accident. I hope my family doesn't know about this.

"Y/N!!!!! Get well soon!!!" Tae and Chim held my hands.

Kookie bought a bar of No Jams Chocolate. He gave it to me. Chim glared at Kookie. They all laughed.

Namjoon felt sorry for what happened to me. He kissed my cheek. My face was going to explode again. Oh my gosh. My bias just kissed me?! 😳😳😳 Suga oppa fell asleep as usual. Hobie shook his head and slapped Suga.

"Ya! Excuse me if you want to sleep, go home!" -Hobie

Haha. The BTS members slept in my ward. 3.00 a.m, I felt thirsty. I shook Jin's body to wake him up. I think he's dead already😂 and then I shook Namjoon's body. He's dead too. I tried to stood up myself. I shouted.

"Ouchie! Aigoo~"

Jin oppa noticed me. He switched the light on. We saw that my wound was bleeding. He called the doctor immediately. The doctor said that I'm okay. The bleeding was a normal incident. I had a relief. Namjoon caressed my face and kissed my forehead.

"Hwaiting, Y/N!<3"-Namjoon

We continued our sleeps. I heard someone was singing beside my ear.
I opened my eyes. What a lovely voice that Jin had. He smiled at me. He rubbed my hair. He wanted me to continue my sleep. I slept. Suddenly, I felt like someone was caresses my fist. It was Namjoon. I messed his hair. He smirked. Oh my gosh his smile is contagious.

The next day, Jin helped me to eat. He took a good care of me. He treated me like a baby. If the food was hot, he blew it first. What a caring guy. Last night, I cried. I was wondering if there were no BTS members. There will be no laugh, jokes, crazy and caring friends. As usual, the members' omma, Jin wiped my tears.

Hobie gave me a chingu hugs before he leaves for their rehearsal. Chim, Tae and Kookie kissed my fist. Suga gave me his SWAG. And finally my two bodyguards,😛 they kissed my forehead.

"Bye, see you tonight!" They waved at me. I smiled.

I saw a paper bag beside me. I took a look for it. It was my sleeping pic. And Namjoon's crying face.

FROM: CHIM,TAE,KOOKIE,JIN,HOBIE AND SUGA (namjoonhyung exc)
FOR:Y/N

I smiled. They were really something. I slept all day. I felt like someone shook my body. I opened my eyes, it was them. The boys. They brought a lot of foods. As usual, Jin helped me. I coughed. I said I was cold. My nose turning red. Namjoon put a blanket on me. I think I caught a cold. Hobie gave me his chingu hug again. He was very warm.

Jin pushed me on a wheelchair. We went to a supermarket. He wanted to buy some cooking equipments.

"Hey, what do you want to eat? I'll cook for you." He held my wrist.

"Anything. I'm okay with it."

A month later, I'm back as a normal girl. And the tragedy was Unforgetable.

MIANHAE BECAUSE OF MY GRAMMAR ERROR..
COMMENT AND GIVE ME A SUGGESTIONS, OKAY??
It was a random idea though.
Namjoon x reader