chpt6: Wae? Waeyo?

flashback

   For his birthday, I bought a cake for him. With a wheelchair, i drove myself to a bakery.

"How much is this Ryan's (kakaofriends) cake?"

   I paid for the fee. Yah with this, he will be happy. i went back to my house. alone. i guess. I called all the bts members except Namjoon. We planned to suprise him.

   As Jin was driving us to the studio, Hoseok saw Namjoon in a cafè.

"Hyung! Stop the car!" He yelled out loud at Jin's ear.

"Okay, okay but why?" He asked back.

"I saw.. Namjoon hyung at a cafè."

"which one? lets go there"

skip

"okay guys lets make this suprise will be fun." Jimin giggled.

  we waited in front of the parking lot, we saw Namjoon was eating from the back.

"hana, tul, set! lets go!" Jungkook smirked.

  As we are on the way to go to him, actually there was a woman was eating with him.

"Jagiya.. your members.." she whispered to Namjoon.

  he looked behind him and he saw we were all froze.

"Y/N? hyung? w-what are you guys doing here?" He got goosebumps.

  Me, on the wheelchair, frozed because i heared the women called him 'jagiya'. I was holding a box of cake. Wondering if I could sing him a birthday song.

"You..you hurt noona's heart!" Jungkook pouted.

"Lets get out of here. you are wasting my time." I pulled Jin's sleeve as a sign to go back.

"y/n, i can explain! its not what do you think about!" Namjoon shouted from the far behind me.

  I ignored him. Bts doesnt say anything. It was my birthday tho. i was wondering that he will make me happy, not sad and angry.

KAKAOTALK.
NAMJOON.

Y/N, im so sorry.
             -seen at 4.00p.m.-

Y/N? answer me, please..i'll explain..
             -seen at 4.05p.m.-

Its okay if you dont want to reply my messages. i just want to say saengilchukahamnida.. im sorry that because of me, it was the worst birthday for you.. i'll wait for you in our dorm at 7.50p.m. i love you.jagiya.
             -seen at 5.00p.m.-

me:😒
             -seen at 5.01p.m.-

😊     
             -seen at 5.02p.m.-
offline
________________________________

   hmm.. do i have to go there? but.. for what? beside, i cant drive.. i cant even stand or walk... how can i get change and take a bath? i looked at the box of ryan's cake. i opened it.

"looks like i dont have to go there, huh ryan?"

*kring3*

  my phone rang. 'Jin Oppa'.

"yoboseyo? jin oppa? waeyo?"

"get dressed now!"

"but i cant even stand up"

*_*

"dont worry i'll bring my girls to help you okay?"

"s-sure."

  he ended the call. get dressed? i dont have any clothes.. (every woman are all the same)

"y/n open the door!! im here!!" jin oppa said as he pushed the ring button repeatedly.

"yah2 im coming!!"

  some girls helped me to get dressed. seriously but oppa bought a new sweat shirt for me. sweat shirt was ok. well.. my result of dressing? beenie, white sweat shirt, jeans and red converse given by namjoon..

"okay now youre ready.. you look cool" he pinched my cheek.

"where are we going, oppa?"

"to our dorm"

"no. please dont." i pulled his sleeve.

"waeyo? because the tragedy earlier? no. come with me. no excuses." he tried to push my wheel chair.

"no i said i dont want to!" i jumped from the wheel chair, avoided from him.

"wae? waeyo? you know what? youre in love with him.. thats why you are jealous of him when he's with another girl. tell me. you love him right?" he said as he helped me to sit on the wheel chair.

"l-love? no.. i hate him. i hate him!" i held my fist.

"dont lie yourself. its the worst thing in life."

"please dont bring me there."

"you see this cake? you bought this because you love him! not only a cake, but a ryan's cake! his favourite!"

"okay.. i'll go but.. please stay with me.. dont leave me behind."

  he nodded.

"i'll bring this cake."

  we arrived. oppa opened the door. why did the dorm was all quiet? all the lamps was not switched on tho. i held oppa's hand. he tried to let go of my hand but i held it tightly. he switched the light on.

"suprise! saengilchukahamnida!" bts suprised me.

  namjoon was holding a cake with a bright smile. suddenly, the smile faded.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V

  wait.. she.. she held hyung's hand?
o-oh.. i guess im not the special person in her life. its okay.

END OF P.O.V

JIN'S P.O.V

  oh my goodness im sorry namjoon .. i didnt meant to broke your heart. but she held my hand tightly..

END OF P.O.V

"aye. make a wish." namjoon smiled sincerely.

i blew the cake.

"whats your wish, noona? tell us!" jungkook smirked.

  i looked at namjoon's eyes, and..

"i wish.. i wish that.. he'll eat this!"

   i took the cake from his hands, threw it on namjoon's face.

"yah! it was not cheap and i bought it with my own money!"

  he yelled as he was wiping the cream on his face.

"this cake, was more expensive."

  i took the cake i bought from jin's hands.

"you know why?"

"wae?waeyo?" he crossed his arms.

"because this cake, i bought it with all of my heart and my love.."

"your l-love?"

"yes."

  bts gave us a big applause i guess. they gave me a 'wah noona was great!' face.