Chpt4: It was him

I sent a message to our group chat.
KAKAOTALK
Chim: Hey guys, wanna go somewhere this weekend?
Suga: Nope, I'll spend my time at my hometown. Mianhae
Hobie: I'll just follow you guys then.
Me: Mianhae but I have a school reunion.
Tae: Y/N can't join us.. I think I'll spend my time in my 4D galaxy.
Me: Funny,huh?😂
Jin: I have a school reunion too.
Namjoon: Me too.
Kookie: .....
Chim: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Offline.

In my school hall.

I met my old friends and sunbaes. They said that my hair suited me.

"I heard your song. USAN isn't?" My sunbae asked me.

I nodded.

"Was it fun? Although he bullied you before, you guys duetted the song together!!" -Do ChoiHan (my old friend)

"Who? He? Bullied me? Since when?" I confused.

"Don't you remember? Kim Namjoon always bullied you since you enrolled in this school." -Do ChoiHan

//FLASH BACK//

There was a guy who always bullied me. He cutted my hair. He exchanged his examination paper with me. That's why he always got high marks in his math. He took off my shoes and threw it onto the school's roof. He gave a bento and when I checked it, it was a cockroach inside. He made a scratch on my hand with a knife. He threatened me. He said if I don't want to give him my money, he'll kill me.

One day, some other guy saved me from the bully scene. I thought that he was an angel. He pulled my hand and we ran to the cafeteria. I saw his name was Kim SeokJin. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Are you okay? Don't you worry. You'll be safe as long as you're with me." He smiled.

Around a month, I didn't saw Jin or the guy who always bullied me. My sunbaes said that they have transferred to the other school. I didn't know what was the guy's name. I also couldn't remember his face.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

"OH MY G.O.S.H!! Is it him?!" I confused.

"Yes it is" Namjoon whispered to my ear.

"Hi, I'm your life saver!!" Jin suprised me.

They laughed. I don't think it was laughable. I took Jin's hand and ran. We stopped at a bus stop.

"So you're my angel!"

"A-angel?" Jin widened his eyes.

😁

As we're back to the school, Namjoon glared at me. Omy that was scary. //skip//

BTS members were all at my house now. We're having dinner together. My family took another month in Japan. Jin cooked many kind of foods. I mixed spicy ramen for them. Chim's face was red. He said that the ramen was too spicy. We laughed. I handed Namjoon a bowl of ramen but he refused. Was he mad at me? He glared at me.

"If you doesn't want to eat then get the hell out of my house." I threatened him.

He took the bowl. Served him right. Haha. After our dinner, Tae wanted to watch movie together. We watched Insidious. It has too many jump scares. Hobie slept on Jin's lap. I'm not afraid of ghost. While they were all asleep, I felt thirsty. I went to the kitchen and sat on a chair. Suddenly, Namjoon bowed in front of me.

"Mianhae.. I don't know what should I say but I'm really sorry about what happened in the past." He apologized.

"Hey it's okay. I have forgotten about it anyway." I messed his hair.

He smiled and held my hands.

"D-do you like Jin?" He asked.

"Of course, what's wrong?" I nodded.

"N-nothing." He shook his head and leave.

7.30 a.m, I woke up early. I saw the boys were all still asleep. Jin slept properly just like a princess. Haha that doesn't make any sense. I woke them up. Pinched their nipples.😜 Then, they leave my house.

I plopped on my bed. I checked my arm. The scars that Namjoon made on my hand was still there. I can't believe that Namjoon, the good guy, was actually the person who made me hurt before.

Someone texted me.

KAKAOTALK
NAMJOON OPPA

Aye, there. Alone?
Yup.
Wanna go out? Or should we call it a date?😁
I'll go out with you but please don't call it a date, okay.😅
Okay, then. Meet ya at Monster Restaurant.

Offline.

We met at the restaurant. He doesn't brought the boys. He pleased me to my seat. He's quiet gentle. After a moment, we had our desserts. I didn't noticed that some of ice-cream was on my cheek. I wanted to wipe it but he was faster. I thanked him. He caressed my fist. He gave me a seductive look. Oh my gosh i think my face was gonna explode. It was red as tomato as well.

As he drove me home, he pinched my cheek. What was wrong with him today. I cursed him in my mind.

"Hey, let's go to my house." He said as my eyes widened.

"Don't ya worry, my parents were there." He chuckled. I nodded.

As I introduced myself to his parents, his mom hugged me as tight as she can. She said that she will be the luckiest mom ever if I become her daughter-in-law. Namjoon chuckled. We started our conversations. It was fun there. //skip//

Namjoon sent me home. I went to my room and plopped on my bed. I remembered that after Namjoon sent me, I didn't locked the grille and the door. As I'm on my way to lock them, Namjoon suddenly appeared in my room. I shocked. He closed the door. Slowly he unzipped his jacket. I thought something was gonna happened. Actually he just wanted to took his poem book out of his jacket. What a relief.

"Can I read the poem for you?" He sat on my bed. I nodded shyly.

"I think you'd better read it in the living room. Let's go." I took his hand and we went to the living room.

As he was reading the book, I think I slept.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V
She slept on my shoulder. She is very cute while she's sleeping. Suddenly, she put her arms around my neck. I-i think my heart was running faster than usual. Should I take my chance? I caressed her face. I touched her lips. She was too cute. I think she drove me lunatic. Then she hugged me a little tighter. As I'm going to kiss her,

"Jin oppa~" she said that while she was asleep. I canceled my proposal. She broke my mood.

END OF P.O.V

IM SORRY BECAUSE OF MY GRAMMAR ERROR.
COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS, OKAY READER?