Chapter III

"You check the Boy's and I'll check the Girl's", Paige said, navigating
through the debris. "Fine, but of there is another tornado, we meet in-between, okay?" Kade said rather seriously. He entered the Boy's Locker Room and found nothing but the sweet, sweet smell of cologne on top of B.O. Paige, on the other hand, walked into the Girl's Locker Room to find Samson Wheeler and Lila Harrington huddled under the counter. "SAMSON!?" Paige exclaimed, running towards Samson. "Uh...Paige?" Samson said, slowly coming out from underneath the counter. Lila slid out from under the counter and slipped on a puddle. Samson caught her and just sort of looked at her. It was only a moment, but to Samson, it felt like an eternity.
*AHEM* "Oh, uh..." Samson stuttered. "How bad is it?" Lila asked, straightening her frame as she let go of Samson. 'His muscles are HUGE!' Lila thought. 'This is no time for muscles, we have to find Kade' Lila said to herself as she walked towards Paige, 'AKA the worst person in this school'.
"Well, it looks as if everyone went down to the shelter. I was getting something from the printer and Kade was probably using the bathroom or something when the tornado hit. I guess they didn't have time to look for any stragglers before heading down to the shelter", Paige said, making her way towards the door that led to the in-between space separating the two Locker Rooms.
"We should search for more stragglers before we do anything else", Lila said, walking side by side with Samson.
Paige was only thinking of how glad she was that Samson was okay.
Kade was only worrying for and about Paige.
Lila was completely focused on finding all of the stragglers.
Samson was just thinking about Lila. How he wanted to break his 'cool kid' act for just a moment, but he had to wait. 'Kade is all she thinks about' Samson told himself.
Paige opened her door and Kade opened his. "Nothin", Kade said, plugging his nose. "Well, I found these two hunkering under the counter", Paige said, moving aside so Samson and Lila could be seen. "Samson, you and I will look through the Right Hall and Lila, Paige, Left Hall", Kade said, heading towards the Right Hall. "Kade?" Lila said. "Ya?" Kade answered. Lila hesitated. "You two be careful" "You too" Samson replied.