Chapter V

"Uuugggghhhh, where are they?"  Samson said while tossing the tennis ball he found in the storage room up int the air.  "Stop being so insensitive", Kade said, looking at Samson.  He gave Kade the dirtiest look.  "My liege", Kade said, bowing at Samson. 
              Lila and Paige walked into the field house with their arms filled with pillows, blankets and bean bags.  "Took you long enough!"  Samson said.  "We were getting pillows for your sorry butt!"  Lila said, dropping her load of pillows on Samson. 
                "OOOOOOOOH!" Paige yelled, laughing hysterically at what just happened.  Kade just stood there, smiling.  Not at Samson or Lila, but at Paige.  Seeing her happy made him happy. 
            The sky darkened and the moon rose.  The girls set up their bed and the boys set up theirs.  Samson fell asleep right away, and so did Paige.  Samson sounded like a pig when he slept, but Paige sounded like a dragon.  Kade had just about enough of Samson the Pig's snoring, so he slipped on his shoes and snuck outside.  Lila caught a glimpse of Kade right before he left the field house.  She crawled over the sleeping dragon and followed Kade.  She nearly fell over while putting her boots on, but managed to keep Kade in her sights.  Kade climbed the ladder up to the roof to the field house.  He sat there and just looked at the moon.  Silent night, small breeze...and the sound of Lila falling off the ladder.