Chapter VII

The sun rose and the sky cleared, it was almost as if the the tornado never happened.  The only evidence was all of the damage.  There were trees down, parts of houses missing  buildings were flipped upside-down.  But, the school had very little damage.  A few little things here or there.  Most of the students had gone home, along with the staff.  The only people left were the stragglers; Paige, Lila, Samson and Kade.  They stayed the night so they could delay their return home as long as possible. 
               When the sun peeked through the window,  Paige was wide awake.  She jumped out of bed and headed straight for the showers.  Samson, on the other hand, rolled out of bed.  He slumped to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water to wake himself up. 
             He walked out into the big open room and walked over to Lila.  She was sleeping.  Part of him wanted to throw a pillow at her, but the other part wanted to leave her be.  Samson King, for once in his life, passed up an opportunity to annoy someone.  He walked past Lila and decided to throw the pillow at Kade instead.
                 Paige walked out into the room to find Lila passed out and Samson and Kade having a...pillow fight?  'Oh this is great!' Paige thought.  She looked over at Lila and then at the boys.  Lila, boys, Lila, boys.  They had the exact same thought.  She walked over and picket up two pillows from the war scene, so did Kade and Samson.  They walked towards Lila, quietly, and prepared for fire. 
                "GOOD MORNING!" Kade shouted, throwing his pillows at Lila.  "WAKEY WAKEY!"  Samson yelled, whacking Lila and throwing the pillows at her.  "RISE AND SHINE!" Paige shouted at the top of her lungs, tossing her pillows on top of the pillow mountain on top of Lila.  Lila just sort of laid there for a minute.  She rose up and grabbed two pillows and just started whacking Samson.  They eventually started WPW III (World Pillow War Three).  Kade went and he packed away his things and took up a load of pillows.  Paige had been ready from the get go, so she grabbed the rest of the pillows.  They headed towards the school and ignored the whining Lila and Samson.