Memories

Sandhir enters the shekawat house and renu welcome her bahu with all rituals. Sandhir goes to rd room.

Rd: I won't cross my limits and took his clothes and dashed inside the washroom.

There sanyu threw the veil and the wall holds a big picture of rd and vidushi,her eyes fell on an envelope near the bedside which was opened she thought to keep it inside the cover accidentally she saw that it was their( vids and rd) honeymoon tickets,she safely kept it and next was the wedding card where it was written  Randhir Singh Shekawat  weds Vidushi Iyer  sanyu brushed her fingers and she  was drown to the memory lane .

Bangalore

Sanyu was a pampered daughter of Agarwals they allowed her to do what she wished for. She passed the CAT exam and got merit seat for IIM Bangalore. She was happy that she can explore herself while being away with the family.

The first day she was surrounded by a group of seniors and as she was new to the city she was scared about the consequences but they couldn't rag her because a tall handsome guy saved her from them and it was parth. As being a south indian he helped her lot with the language and they shared a level of friendship soon it was replaced by love.

She fought with her parents when they started to drag the topic of culture differences and life styles later her parents gave up to her stubbornness.

Till yesterday she was building a castle but she didn't know her was of sand and it got washed by a wave. She dreamt a simple life with parth and family but here she is awarded with an exchanged hubby. She just sighed and thought how to spend 6 months and serve this marriage.

Rd stood under the shower and he didn't have a clue what's more in store for the 4 lives.

Delhi

IIT the name itself gives goosebumps to geeky and career orieneted students. Rd was doing his MTech  1st year that his eyes fell on a girl who was simple and calm. One day while coming out of the class he heard the sounds of someone sobbing he searched for the source and found the same girl.

Rd got concerned and from her he got to know all called her geeky and behenji because of her dress. He just boosted up her self confidence and he helped her in projects. She joined as the BTech student and bond well and he before leaving proposed her. She accepted her.

He went to her parents first after she informed him that her parents are looking for groom. He stated the facts that no state or caste difference can come between their love. He even sacrificed his non veg love because she was grown up in a Brahmin family. Still both family was against and then he gave the ultimatum that if they don't arrange the marriage they'll do it through court and live separately then the parents agreed.

Till yesterday he dreamt that she will be in his arms and they'll fly to her dream destination Kashmir for honeymoon but now he is stuck with another girl and his love with another man. He just closed his eyes and he knew that his love won't fail and they'll be together after 6 months till then his exchanged wife was his responsibility.

Other side vidharth landed to his Delhi flat where he works and his parents too accompanied them to make sure they fall in love and forget their past . Vidharth too entered with all rituals. They came to room and vids was silent all the time.
P: see I don't know but my family will make sure we stay together
Vids : rd loves me a lot and I can't see him hurt so please we will beg our parents to free us after 6 months
P: do as you think
Vids : don't you love her
P: I don't know what is the feeling called love but yes she is my friend but love....I'll always stand beside her because she fought with my family when they showered her with numerous taunts because of this love.
If you want you can go back to your love but till this 6 months I don't want anything more to add to it and if you wish to be with me that's also fine because I can't lose my parents happiness because of the ladies in my life and he went.