I hate you because i love you more

Rd dragged himself through the corridor of the Apollo Hospitals,he reached the front desk and asked the person  there.

Rd: Sanyu...I mean sanyukta before he complete he felt a light tap on his shoulder,he turned to see a doctor looking at him
D: I'm Shreya,you are here to meet sanyu right
He nod his head.
D: I'm her friend ,at an early age she had to face this,life is so unpredictable
Rd: what doooo youuuu mean stammering he asked
D: come with me and lead him to a room. There she is
Rd stood there motionless. A body covered with white sheet.
Rd: are you sure it's sanyu
Doc just assures him by blinking her eyes.
Rd: her parents
D: they were here,let me just check and left

He moved to the cot with heavy steps,somewhere in the middle he staggered and fell to the ground and yelled sanyuuuu. He couldn't get up ,he just dragged himself to her.

Rd: please come back to me. Why you left me alone,I...I...can't even breath without you. If you felt hurt about my words you could've just stopped or slapped me,without doing that you decided to leave me. And how cruel is destiny,once we got united by the fate and now separated by the same.

Please be my side,now,it has become difficult to think a day without you. He was crying his heart out.

Then he heard the door click and he saw her parents standing with an amused face. Rd got up and rushed towards them.

Rd: mom dad please ask her to come back. I need her in my life. He pulled them to her cot . Mom she loves you the most and obeys all your words,wake her up from the dream. Do it nah. He then go to kishore side. Dad she is your princess bribe her that you will give her a big teddy,chocolates and all. She will come back to me . Why are you both not trying.

I know her it's all her tricks to hurt me,see Sanyu I'm crying ,you can stop your act  I'm waiting. Please don't go you are my life and I need to confess my feelings too. If this is the fate then I too will end up...but he couldn't complete his sentence because sanyu closed his mouth by her hand and removed the sheet .

She was sobbing and hugged him tightly.
S: I'm sorry rd
Rd distanced and started checking her hands,face as if he was in a dream that his wifey is all fit and fine before him.
Rd: I'm so happy there's no injury
S: ummmm
K&A : beta but just clear out doubt that why you where crying all the time for her and sanyu you too speak up
Rd: huh what's going on here and looked at sanyu
She held her head hung low.
S: sorry rd.I purposely didn't inform vids that mom is hospitalized because if I said that you won't follow me till here
Rd: the flight
S: that too was a lie.I didn't get tickets for that but to play with you I told that but when I reached and saw the news I got to know about the crash. I thought to trouble you more,then morning I was going out I saw you coming inside,then I told my friend to say all these to you. I already told her that we had a fight and
Rd: enough.you know what I went through all this time,no you don't because for you all these are a joke. The feeling,pain and lo...forget it.I'm leaving, this time I won't come for you
Sorry mom dad and leaves from there
K&A: all relationship will have small fights that doesn't give you right to hurt the person who loves you . We can see the love for you in his eyes,but...
S: what should I do now
Her parents you are smart enough and Sanyu too left the room in search of rd.

She saw him going to a cab,she too followed. He opened the door and sat,from other side she took the seat.
Rd: what the...you need a party for pulling up such a prank
S: I'm sorry nah.and she held her ears and made a puppy face
Rd: this time I'm not going to melt
S: what should I do then
Driver : are you married
S: ha bhaisaheb
D: easy kiss him ,meri biwi yahi karti hai blushing he said
S: waah kya baat
D: sir you have reached
Rd: pays him and gets down
S: this is my home
Rd: then what you thought I'll roam in the streets like devdas and bg a emotional song will be playing
S: not a bad idea
Rd opens the door
S: keys
Rd: dad gave me while leaving
S: you take rest I'll prepare food for you
Rd: no need i just need to sleep and morning I'll leave and closed the door of his room
S: khadoos hubby. She prepared his favorite dish and waited for him but he didn't come out. She knocked his room but no use.
She called him but he rejected her call and switched it off .
I'll manofy you my dear hubby and smirked.

The next day he got ready to leave,his eyes searched for her but she was no where  he thought she might be in hospital,he too left . He enters the airport and does the formality.

A voice echoed,
Mr Randhir  Singh Shekawat stop right there. Don't mind he is my hubby and I troubled him a lot so he is gussa with me,but I'm also a woman on mission .
Rd do you know our marriage was decided by destiny,but it took us a lot of time to realize it.

You know you are every girl's dream.
You protect me as a dad,you care for me like a brother,advice and show me right path like a teacher ,flirt as a lover,romance and pampers me as a hubby,I don't know how I got you but I know it's destined us to be one.

When the first time I saw you I feared to to look at you,when i loooked at you I feared to touch you. But when I touched you,I feared to kiss you. When I kissed you,I feared to lose you,but when I feared to lose you I knew that I love you.

All present there had a awww face and he looked everywhere to see her. Then his eyes fell on the figure knelt down with a rose.
So Mr Exchanged Hubby will you take me as your legally wedded wife Mrs Sanyukta Randhir  Singh Shekawat.

He just pulled her up and twirled "Yes"and chipped I Love You More and kissed her.

Note: don't know about the part my readers are the judge so waiting for your feedbacks.