Long distance relationship

Sandhir came out of renu room and made a deal that they'll behave well in front of mom and enemies in private. They shook the hands and left.

Dinner was set by sanyu for rd and harsh. She made oats porridge for renu. Rd saw that and said he doesn't want roti,he would like to have the porridge for a change. Sanyu took two bowls from the shelf and poured the oats dish. She waited it to cool down a bit,by that time she went inside to bring another roti for harsh. Rd found the time and ran to renu room with the porridge which he asked.

Here sanyu served harsh and was surprised to see rd's absence then she got his plan and took the bowl to renu room to see rd about to feed renu. She came near him and said it's for you I served and it has sugar, mom's I made is sugar free and asked to move. He did that and when she was going to spoon the food he pushed her she fell to the ground.

S: how dare you Shekawat . She got up and dusted her bum.
She came and pulled his hair he too didn't back out he too started pulling her hair and pinching.
Re: renu was stunned and seeing their fights . She always wanted a daughter but by seeing the other side of rd she thought it's good that he is single.
Harsh came to room and saw their childish acts. Stop it both of you. I don't need any of you near my wife,and I'll feed her because you both are busy in WWF.
Rd: he left sanyu and went near renu and kept his head on her lap.she is my mom and I can't see her divided love.it's only mine
S: are you crazy
Re : come my shona baccha
Rd: mom I'm a guy and don't call that in front of this stupid girl
H: out both of you.

When they were out
Sandhir : cheater said in union.
S: you made the deal and broke it
Rd: what I broke.
S: it was my duty to feed mom and you tricked and went 2 her room
Rd: because when you came my mom only jaap your name .you came as my sautan than wife

S: let's act mature and stop the fighting.and I won't be staying here for life long.as soon mom feels ok fine I'll leave
Rd: ok done.

Later that night he heard knock on his door and opened to see sanyu.
Rd: you have problem with my sleep now that coming at mid night
But sanyu was scanning rd that he was shirtless and it did some weird sensation all over her body. Rd too got to know her inner turmoil and he smirked.
Rd: why you always check me out like a besharam
Sanyu didn't speak a word but came near to him they looked into each other's eyes and slowly rd tilted his head and she was going to give in that she came to sense and pushed him back.
S: I came here to say in our battle I forgot to give medicine to mom. So you go and give this to dad.
Rd gave the medicine and came back. He was about to close the door but stopped.
S: why you always try to kiss me
Rd: as if you didn't try in his mind. What me kiss and that too you. I was looking at your face clearly that night or day you look like chudail. Don't dream much and go to sleep.

Next day morning the routines were same. Sanyu took renu to doc he informed that she is improving. They came back Sanyu gave bath to renu by soaking cloth and wiping off her. She dressed her properly. Sandhir were ignoring each other. It's been two weeks sanyu staying at Shekawat.

She got call from her boss asking to report immediately she tried her best to convince but he told he'll terminate her if she didn't retun in a day. Her pleas were heard by renu she told to go back ,she is feeling fine.

Later that day she dressed renu in a red saree with big bindi and heavy jewellery because she wants to see renu in saas avatar as in daily soaps . She showed yeh mirror to renu and she laughed by the antics of sanyu.
Re : beta these 2 weeks were my best days as complete family .I know I can't force you both for the relationship and I'll always pray that you to be happy with parth.
S: mom. There's slight change in the plan.because vidharth wants to give a chance for their life .
Re: what and about you and rd
S: don't know .let's see what's store for us
Re: ummm.my son will be lucky if you be his partner and with hopeful eyes she looked at sanyu
S: just looked down and renu got her answer.
Rd heard all the conversation between them to lighten the situation he enters and say " mom you look so young not like others with tons of make up still looks like chudail and eyed Sanyu."
Selfie time and they clicked pics and sandhir with horns.

She twitched her lips and yelled while going only one day left I'm going back. Rd felt a pain hearing her departure .

She made dinner and delivers her leaving news to harsh. He bless her. She served gajar halwa and gave to rd and harsh. She took another bowl and said it's sugar free for renu looking at rd . All had a family time.

Next day sanyu did the packing. Rd came there to take her to the airport. The ride was silent.
Rd: thanks sanyu for everything
S: it's ok she is my mom too
Rd: hmmm. It was good feeling around you.
S: she just nod her head

She gets down and was leaving rd called her from back.
S: yes rd and she came near the window
Rd asked to come some more close then gave slight peck on her cheek,she shocked and rd didn't wait for her reaction and drive the car in full speed. And here Sanyu was blushing like a cherry ( change from tomato to cherry).

She landed Delhi,and her phone rang with rd number.
S: hello
Rd: hi. Actually mom asked me to call and see if u reached safely
S: just now in the airport
Rd: who came to pick you up
S: no one.  I'll go alone
Rd: ermm.go safely and call as soon you reach your home
S: ok.

While she was in cab rd called minimum 5 times to know whether she reached she was fed up of answering she switched off the call. Later she on it while seeing her phone off and the phone rang immediately with rd flashing.
S: hello
Rd: it's for safety I called .if you don't like me calling you then i won't disturb you
S: listen. I reached home had my dinner and planning to sleep
Rd: ok.then...
S: why you kissed me again.
Rd: kiss that's a peck and it was a thank you note one.
S: but you said thank you nah already
Rd: yes. My marzi now I'm going bye.good night
S: good night

May this long distance relationship brings day of love in their life.

Precap : miss you
P: I love you Sanyu.come back to me