Kebab mein Haddi

Thud she fell from the bed,massaging her bum she got up to see the surrounding it's not her gateway nor rd was there. It was all a bloody dream. She huffed.
S: this guy can't he let me sleep in peace.no there too he wants to poke his nose . Day and night only rd Rd rd as if he is some Mr World,I need to distract my mind from him. Best solution is I watch SRK movies they are so romantic and he has dimple too which any girl can die for not like my buddhu hubby.
Arey my hubby has hot body which any girl can murder me for being his wife. I'm going crazy with two days of ignorance this is the case then how will live forward.

She started to watch movie but her full concentration was to the mobile she kept beside her. Irritated she took the cell to dial his number then disconnected it,then tried again it was giving a busy tone.

Why his number is busy ? Who is he coochie cooing with at this time ? And banged her head on the pillow.

Other side rd was tossing and turning on his bed, and he got up. I need to find an alternative to divert my mind from thinking about her. What should I do? I'll take 50 push ups and started his exercise drama but end in her thoughts. This girl is now like a virus which is slowly spreading to all my organs.

Let me call her. No,I was the one who initiated this ignoring plan so I should be strong and can't let anyone  influence me. There was a battle going on his mind then he defeatedly took his phone to call her. He dialled her number and it was busy.

Whom she is talking to at this time? Why isn't she slept. Why should I care,here I'm dying to hear her voice and there she is enjoying her time. I won't call her.

But both fools didn't know they dialled the number at the same time so it was giving a busy tone.

They tried their best to catch sleep but all in vain. Rd dialled her number and she swiped the green to accept the call.
Rd: hello raj
S: huh.I'm his wife simran
Rd: sanyu it's you.sorry to disturb you
S: rd change your dabba phone
Rd: what you mean
S: in your phone S comes first I guess
Rd: ummm.by mistake
S: it's only two days of your drama and started missing me.
Rd: nothing like that.I'm still in no talking to you mode.bad night with nightmares
S: same to you

They end the call and smiled inwardly remembering their silly reasons to talk with each other.

Next day she again got call from rd
S: bad morning this isn't raj's number
Rd: I called you only
S: oh I'm blessed that my hubby ended his I'll keep distance with you game
Rd: you got the letter
S: yes
Rd: now I know you don't need me in your life.you didn't even try to solve it
S: why should I it's you who started
Rd: I always fulfill your wish and on other hand you didn't try to convince me
S: oh baby
Rd: don't call me baby.I'm hotty
S: you in your dreams .

Like that their ignorance drama came to end still they didn't realize what relationship they share. Time will prove that.

Other side parth is trying his best to make sanyu to move on with him and divorce rd. That time rd had to go for a meeting at Singapore so he decided to meet Sanyu before leaving. He reached there and had time with her family. Early morning was his flight,he came to her room to see her sleeping with a cute face with two teddy in either side.
Rd: lucky teddy. He came to her and whispered.bye sanyu and was about to turn but felt a tug and turned to see her awake
S: why you always leave like a thief.you need the answer nah.I'm re....before she could complete rd interrupted.
Rd: I don't want you to make the decision in a hurry.I'll hear your answer when I'm back and left

Days passed their bond grew. They shared everything but sanyu was confused to tell the truth about parth. She feared if rd would misunderstand her and  leave her without giving a chance to their married life . Other hand somewhere rd was sure about Sanyu's answer and he want it to be special. He thought this Valentine's will bring change in their lives.

Sanyu was pestered by parth and she decided to meet him at a restaurant and sort it out but she didn't knew there was more . Parth messaged her the place because he had a client meeting there so he will meet the same place.

Sanyu got ready and she saw it was Feb 14 and smiled. She just wished rd was there and he would have done something crazy for her. She left for the office.

Evening while coming back she found a packet with her name on it on her desk.
She opened the to find a red saree and a note. This is for you and next clue a place you pass by all the time where it's filled with freshness.
She thought for a while and saw the street she was going and found a flower shop. She smiled and went inside . There the girl gave a packet with another note.
Not bad so now the next is where there is love message. She first opened the gift to see the jhumkas.
She moved further to see a shop of cards she enters they too gave a note with a gift wrapped. It contained chooda and she looked at the note. It's written to where you find happiness and innocence,she saw the park nearby her house which is filled with children,old and young people. An elderly couple gestured her to come closer and they gave her the same. It had anklets and a clue which was the place where you spend most of your life.
She mumbled my house and ran there. She went to her room to see the next clue but didn't find any.
Her room door for opened and her mom came to her.
A: I'm happy for you beta and she told she'll dress her up.
Sanyu wore the saree,earing,chooda and anklet. She was looking like a new bride. Her mom gave her chunri and next card.
If you are ready to take a step forward then come and meet me at Moonlight Hotel.

She took the blessings of her parents and rushed to the destination.

Other side rd was tensed with arrangements and he doubted if she will come. Rd did the decorations at the banquet hall and he instructed the technicians that room to be dark and when she steps it should light up and it should show a write up .

She came to the hotel and she was greeted by the manager and directed to the place her hubby was waiting. She enters to the dark hall and soon she feels a pull and get hugged,the light come up and sandhir gets shocked.

Rd in his three piece suit and bunch of roses but his wife is in arms of parth.  For his good luck due to technical error the write up doesn't come.
Rd: I did all the arrangement for her and he got lottery.chipku parth.
Sanyu didn't hug parth back and she was facing rd. Rd goes from there.
S: why are you here
P: me.I told you to meet me here and I'm so happy you dressed up like this.so you will give a chance to me
S: what.And it got disturbed by a message it was by rd. I'm katti with you,parth the date spoiler why he came . I'm going back to home. Have a nice time with your lover boy.She smiled to his sms.
After that parth got a call and moved from there and the write up popped up with.
Happy Valentine's day wifey.

I don't know guys what I have written. Some stupidity.