Sandhir Shaadi

After the haldi they went to take bath seperately. Sanyu saw her parents at the hall and she searched for rd. Her mom said he went to his house,he will come with full tradition to take her with him.

Sanyu got ready with the help of a beautician. She waited for the baraat . She was taken in a car to her wedding venue. It was an open space in the entrance there was a wedding arch of roses and a path of petals withered till the mandap. Mandap was with light baby pink curtains her favorite color.

Sanyu was in a red lehanga with minimal jewelry and there the groom was anxiously waiting for her in a peacock blue kurta and white pants. One sight of her and he forgot everything. Beautiful is the word came out unknowingly. She blushed to his gaze and lowered her lashes.

Her mom made her sit beside rd. The pandit was chanting the usual mantras. Pandit asked to tie the mangalsutra. Rd smiled and took a simple chain with SR pendant. ( it's said that we shouldn't remove our marriage chain when it's tied once so this new trick of mine). Then her dad comes and does the kanyadaan and pandit asks to take the sacred 7 vows around holy fire,the pandit will be chanting and rd was the first to take the pheras.
He holds her hand tightly in mind
1.I'll never leave you hand until death knocks
2. I'll love you till my last breath and never think of any other woman,if there will be another it will be our daughter
3. I'll fufill all your wish even if it is my life
4.I'll treat your parents as mine and will be their dutiful son

Now the turn of sanyu
1.I'll always be with you in all your happiness and pain
2.I'll love you till eternity and will face the death before you
3. I'll always trust you and understand our bond

The pandit said them to get seated asked rd to fill her partition with the kumkum and while doing that little bit got on her nose and rd chuckled seeing that and inside the ghoonghat he rubbed his nose with hers and she giggled. Pandit got a shock seeing the vermilion on rd nose,but pandit kept mum.

Now the garland to be worn. Rd tried to make her wear but she was lifted by parth. Rd glared him and he tried to reach her now his friends helped him and they lifted him up. They exchanged the garlands in air itself and their feet touched the ground.

The couple posed for the pics with friends and relatives. And they shred their cute moments,in those too. Their never ending eye locks,he holding her waist and running his hand through her length,side hugs all.

Vidharth too congratulated them.
After the marriage they came back to rd house where her griha pravesh was fine and some more rituals done.

Rd was waiting for Sanyu in their room. Suda gave a glass of milk saying it's a tradition and added it's extra sweet and winked . Sanyu didn't have words and she went to the room with shy. She knocked and enter to see rd.
S:rd..
Rd: oh god at last my wifey came
S: have milk
Rd: it's so filmy and moreover I don't like milk
S: but suda aunty gave this
Rd: I'm full and there's no space left for this
S: ohk and in one gulp she had that. It's so sweet and smiled
Rd: you had the whole.didn't give a sip
S: you only was throwing tantrums so I had.
Rd: yeah so understanding wife
S: wait I'll come back. She went to kitchen and wash the glass
Su : Sanyu you still here
S: no I just came to keep the glass
Su :what and face palmed
Sanyu left to see rd already changed to his night cloths.
Rd: what are you waiting for now.I'm feeling sleepy go and change . I need to switch off the lights
S: you know this is our first night and you don't sleep .
Rd: should I dance
S; so unromantic
Rd: why are you still here and turned
S: came and laid beside him.Rd..listen nah
Rd:umm
S: it's our special night and you are sleeping Rd: I'm tired and need rest
S: you give me pecks.kiss and hugs but don't proceed further. I fear I'm married to a gay
Rd: I'm not gay now sleep and he switched off the lights

Later his sleep was broken by a weight on his body and he opened to see sanyu sitting on his tummy.
Rd: what the before he complete she kissed him
Rd just turned and now he too responded to that. You look the most cute girl and showered all his love.

Next day she woke up with a dreamy smile in the safe arms of her hubby. She was looking at him keenly and had an urge to kiss him. But her plans was backfired by her hubby. Let's go for another round . The room was filled with their moans and groans.

Now 3 more parts remaining. End of another story.