1-10

Chapter 1- [Pre-Chaos] Begin the mayhem.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

   “Were finally here!” Yuri greeted the airport and stood hapily to have steped in it again. "I should be more excited than you.." a girl patted Yuri and flashed a smile at her.

"I know, yet I missed it here, been away for a while.." Yuri said.

"..from Jessica?" the girl replied to Yuri and added a quiet chuckle.

"Yea thats the main reason. But aren"t you even excited your closer to JooHyun now!" Yuri smiled. She also started walking caring her bag and materials.

"No words can describe how happy I am. Thanks Yul. Best cousin and friend ever!" the girl wrapped her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

"Cheesy. Im gonna cry..hu hu hu" Yuri joked and made a funny crying face. The girl attempted to place a kiss on Yuri but Yuri stopped her immedietly. "No-no-no,your not my Sica-baby!"

"I can be your Yoona-baby." Yoona continued to tease her cousin as they walked outside the airport.

"Lol no thanks. I dont like tall girls." Yuri replied and Yoona laughed, she remembered now that Yuri likes girls shorter than her; one proof to that is Jessica.

  The duo rode a taxi cab heading to Yoona's house. As silence roamed over the back of the taxi cab's seat. Yuri noticed Yoona was quite tensed so she thought of something to break the silence. "You sure you wanna do this honey bee?"

Yoona then felt confused at Yuri statement. She looked at Yuri's face and gesture for an answer, she realized Yuri was copiying lady gaga's telephone video.

"What do you mean am I sure?" Yoona played it aswell, as Beyonce.

"You know what they say, once you kill a cow. You gotta make a burger.." Yuri acted like lady gaga and Yoona bursted in laughter. Yuri laughed as well, she looked at the taxi driver at the mirror. He was making a confused face. Yuri smiled at him gesturing there is nothing to worry they are not butchers of cows or burger-making girls.

They soon reached Yoona's house, they were greeted by Yoona's maids and butlers. Yoona was a really rich kid while Yuri was a plain middle-class.

Yoona was amused at her cousin being in-awe about their house no mansion at Seoul. "Its not as big as the one in the US, Yul."

"I know but you alone?! Will live here. Woah!"

"I have maids and butlers Yul, you can sleep here sometimes too." Yoona smiled at her cousin.

"With Jessica?" Yuri gave a wide smile at Yoona.

"You think dirty.. Eww. Just clean up your mess with the.. Girls, you'll be bringin' here." Yuri lightly slappedYoona's shoulder. "Im getting Joohyun here.." Yuri smirked at Yoona. "Yo-you traitor! Not her!"

"With you ofcourse,silly!" Yuri sincerely said.

 Yuri was also once rich as her cousin is but that is when her father was there. Yuri studied in the states with Yoona back then at their elementary years. When her mother's money was not enough to sustain her education at US, they moved back to Korea. Studiying High school at Korea, she saw a familiar girl, Joohyun. She remembered she was the girl her cousin used to have a crush on. She emailed her cousin, Yoona about the matter, but Yuri did not thought Yoona will still like Joohyun after years have passed. Yoona replied immedietly and even sent Yuri plane tickets and some money to go to US. And now Yoona wants to be in Yuri and Joohyun's school though the school is not fit for rich kid like her.