41-50

Chapter 41 – Crossing paths, heavily.

 Seohyun and Yoona walked together.

People were looking at them because Yoona was wearing a costume but neither one of them felt any embarrassment.

 But even so, Seohyun thought if Yoona was comfortable. "Shouldn't you change first Yoong?"

 "It’s ok.. Im afraid that if I take this off.. You won’t hug me anymore." Yoona said letting out a cute pout.

 "I will, silly.." Seohyun hugged Yoona.

 "Haha! See you never hugged me like this! I guess being keroro is good!"  Yoona held on to Seohyun's waist but thinking Seohyun might feel awkward she took it away immedietly.

 "Do you want to eat?" Seohyun asked Yoona. "My treat." She added.

 "No, my treat!" Yoona patted Seohyun's head. Seohyun shake her head.

 "This time my treat.." Seohyun fought.

 "It's ok Seo, I can treat you. Now where do you want to eat?" Yoona took Seohyun's hand but Seohyun didn’t move. "Seo?"

 "I just.. You're doing too much for me.." Seohyun stated, she did feel really special but she thought Yoona was spending too much on her; Time, money and love.

 "Hmmm.." Yoona looked up the sky.

 "Ok then.." She agreed.

 "I want to eat in a five star restaurant Seohyun-ah!" Yoona added. She dragged Seohyun, teasing. Seohyun stopped again. Yoona laughed.

 "Haha what's wrong? Your treat right? Haha!"

 "Not in the expensive ones.." Seohyun said in embarrassment. Yoona stopped laughing; she took the plastic bag Seohyun held on. "Tell you what.. You'll treat me next time, but right now my treat ok?" Yoona smiled.

 "But Yoona.. I have some money here.." Seohyun looked at her purse but Yoona held on to her hand and stopped her. "Next time." Yoona said.

 "Bu-"

 "No buts! Sargent Yoororo says so!" Yoona stood tall like a soldier.

 "Ok then.." Seohyun smiled.

 Yoona looked at the plastic bag. "Is this for little Seohyun?" Yoona asked Seohyun. Seohyun said yes.

 "Let's bring her with us.." Yoona took out her phone and probably she'll call her driver to fetch Hyunki.

 "Is it ok with you, Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

 "Of course, Seo. I'll be happy to take care of her with you." Yoona smiled. Seohyun rested her head on Yoona's shoulder.

 "Yongie-bear.. I love you."

 "I'm Yoororo of Seororo today!" Yoona happily said.

 "But I love you still."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 Yuri wrapped an arm around Tiffany. "Gaah. I feel like crying.." Yuri acted like crying.