81-90

Chapter 81 - Withstanding

At the Hwang mansion entrance,

 "I'll do it Yoona-ssi.." Mr. Hwang himself opened Tiffany's car door. Yoona was about to open it for Tiffany but Tiffany's father insisted so.

 "Stephanie.." Mr. Hwang tried to give her daughter a weak smile.

 "Dad.." Tiffany didn’t smile back, she just went out the car and walked inside their mansion.

 "Good evening, sir." Yoona gave the man a respectful bow and rushed to Tiffany.

 Mr. Hwang felt so sad that his daughter hated him for this decision, all his life he had to fill up the mother and father part for Tiffany. It seemed he's not the best parent to Tiffany though all the man wanted was for his daughter's best.

 "You could have smiled for him a bit.." Yoona told Tiffany as Tiffany entered her room. "How can I? He broke me and Taeyeon!" Before Yoona can enter the room, Tiffany closed her door. Slam!

 "And your part of it as well Yoona!" Tiffany shouted so Yoona can hear. Yoona didn’t try to come in nor knock on Tiffany's door.

 "You act like Seohyun and I was not affected." Yoona whispered to herself. She retreated and sat on the doorstep, feeling somehow weak. She tried badly to win Tiffany even just a bit, but no. Yoona couldn't; not if she does not love the person.

 "Just go home, Yoona!" Tiffany shouted again. Yoona heard it but she remained still, she wanted a break from all this and lying on the floor was the best break she could have.

Back at Yuri at the bakeshop,

 "WHAT?!"

 "Y-Yuri, trust me i-it’s an acciedent!" Taeyeon explained quick, she doesn’t want her situation any harder than it was. "B-but when? How? Wh-why?" Yuri asked Taeyeon but it seemed Taeyeon was not able to explain very well. She turned to Jessica for answers.

 "I thought.. I was your first kiss.." Yuri sat again, sadden and disappointed.

 "It was an accident. It was my fault.." Jessica spoke up. Everyone on their table looked at her. "Sorry Yuri.."

 "N-no! It was my fault.. I tripped and landed on Sica.. Really sorry Yuri. We didnt mean to.." Taeyeon apologized she stood up. "If you want you can stomp on my foot as well.. Sica punished me on the right.. Yours is the left." Taeyeon proposed. Yuri looked at her and smiled.

 "You are such a dork Taeyeon.." Yuri told Taeyeon, afterwards she laughed.

 "If Jessica says it was an accident then that's all it is. I trust her." Yuri reached for Jessica's hand. She smiled at Jessica.

 "So sweet. I'm glad Jessica's in good hands." Sooyoung clapped at Yuri and Jessica's sweet moment. Sunny didn’t say a word though.

 "Besides, I don’t wanna deal with Taeyeon for taking your first kiss she's going for a rough time." Yuri shared her concerns for Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat down again and took a sip from her iced tea.

 Even the iced tea reminds me of you.. Can’t get you off my head.. Taeyeon remembered the iced tea she once served for Tiffany.

 "Sorry it's not the expensive tea.. And uhh.. Sorry about my family.."

 "It’s ok Tae, I think they are funny and this tea is good too!"

 "Taeyeon.. Hang on okay,pal? Don’t give up." Yuri encouraged Taeyeon to keep on holding on Tiffany.

 "I'm fine Yuri.. I just.. Need time to move on." Taeyeon was still stuck on her decision to let it go.

 "Taeyeon, you two came this far and you'll just let it go?" Now Jessica talked, Taeyeon held her head it aches so much because it battled her heart.

The Yuri-Effectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें