51-58

Chapter 51 -

 Timeless Part Two

 "Thanks Tae-Tae.." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. "Know what.. You look shorter.." Tiffany added, Taeyeon looked up to Tiffany. "You were always taller.."

 Tiffany turned her back on Taeyeon. She took off her heels and she decreased her height. "I'm wearing heels.. Silly."

 "You're still taller.." Taeyeon countered. Tiffany then approached Taeyeon again. She bended down to get her heels. She handed it to Taeyeon. "Try it!"

 "Wae?! Ppani-ah.. I can't walk well on those.." Taeyeon frowned at the heels.

 "Hmp! I'll be you're girlfriend if you walk on these!" Tiffany swayed her heels, crossing her arms. She shut her eyes in disappointment. "..B-but Ppani.."

 Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and took the heels. "Alright.. But you said-" Tiffany laughed.

 "I was joking Tae-Tae! Haha! Let me have it back.." Tiffany then took the heels. She noticed Taeyeon held on to something else.

 "Is that my phone?"

  "Oh.. Y-yea. I came here because of this."

 Taeyeon gave the phone.

 "Thank you.. You even asked Yuri of my place." Tiffany eye smiled at Taeyeon.

 "It was worth it.. Seeing you.." Taeyeon said. Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon.

 "Are you ok Tae-Tae?!" Tiffany asked looking worried. Taeyeon looked back confused. "Uhg.. I am?"

 "I think Yuri's sweet-talking disease got you too!"

 "Haha! Just a bit I guess!" Taeyeon laughed it off.

 "Tae-Tae, have you noticed? This is my new phone." Tiffany showed Taeyeon her phone. "I.. See.. I didn't quite know.." Taeyeon rubbed her neck.

 "It's a new unit."

 "What happen to the old one?"

 "I kinda.. Hate it."

 "Waste of money.."

 "I'm rich, not a waste its coins for me." Tiffany bragged and sat on her chair again.

 "Yea.. This mansion, the clothes, shoes, gadgets, cars and more expensive stuff.. It proves I am way far from you." Taeyeon felt self-pity. Tiffany hated Taeyeon feeling like this, she quickly stood up.

 "So what? Their material things. You Tae have something I sure don't have.." Tiffany showed her best eye smile to cheer up the older girl.

 "Like what? Hehe.. I don't have you.. It’s even worse." Taeyeon sadly added.

 "Hmm..Noodles!"

 "Noodles?.. Intelligence you say? I'm just a hard-worker."

 "No! What I mean is, you can cook, make and serve really great noodles!" Tiffany clasped her hands in delight. "You cooked one for me once right? It was amazing Tae-Tae!" She added.

 "Ok ok.. Thank you.. You always cheer me up.." Taeyeon gave Tiffany a mild bow, and smiled at the girl.

 "No problem, you were always there for me anyways.. Its nice that were not arguing right now.." Tiffany walked around the room. "I'm not hearing any sorrys or I love you still.. Most certainly were not crying.. Or shouting.." She stopped by the left of Taeyeon. ".. And were laughing.." Tiffany smiled. "Happy.."