Kinky!JuminxReader Lemon

Jumin has been away on a business trip for nearly a week now, he called you when you woke up, at lunch to see if you ate and how Elizabeth 3rd was doing, he says he misses his girls and that he both got you a gift, you told him that you had a gift for him as well and when he asked what it was you told him it's a secret and he told you he had to go, you both exchanged an I love you and goodbye. You played with Elizabeth 3rd for a while before putting Elizabeth 3rd into her room, yes, Elizabeth 3rd has her own room, picking up your phone you dialled Jumin, "(f/n)? Is everything okay?" "I'm fine and so is Elizabeth 3rd, what time will you be home?" "Soon, I'm waiting for the car to pick me up at the airport" "I'll start cooking then~" you hummed "okay, I'll see you when I get home" "love you" "love you too" you hung up and placed your phone in your pocket, picking up some red wine you used it to help flavour the stakes, you were really good at making meals even though Jumin always told you he could hire a chef to cook the meals but when you asked if he didn't like your cooking he isn't replied that he loved it but doesn't want you to get hurt while cooking since it's a common thing, you smiled at that memory as you peeled potatoes to make mash "steak, mash and peas with gravy" you hummed and looked down as Elizabeth 3rd brushed up against your leg and purred, bending down and giving her a light nuzzle and kiss you continued to cook

Dishing up the food and making them both look neat you placed them on the table, opening the cupboard that contains wine glasses you stared up at them, going on your tip toes and reaching up to them, you almost grabbed one but a hand was placed on your waist as a different hand did, turning your head you were faced with the man you loved "Jumin, welcome home!" You smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek, he placed a kiss on your forehead before placing the wine glasses at the table "I brought back some wine from my trip" he smiled lightly as he pulled out your chair, pushing it in when you sat down, he sat across from you, the meal was quiet for a while then an endless conversation started, he watched you do the dishes and dry them, he put them away for you "Jumin, I'm going to go change" you told him with a smile and he nodded, cupping your cheek before placing a kiss on your lips "I'll be on the sofa" he replied as he walked away, you walked to the bedroom and pulled out a box from under the bed, a black lingering set with matching ears and tail, smiling and changing into it you left the room and went behind Jumin, wrapping your arms around him" Nya~ master mew've been so busy the past week, how about the gift I wanted to give you~?" You purred in his ear as you moved onto the spot next to him

Smut starts here.. How sinful~

Taking a hold of his shoulders you pushed him down and climbed onto his lap, your lustful eyes met with his, leaning down and placing a kiss on his neck you started to leave marks, you later found his sweet spot because he let out a small grunt, smirking in success as you pulled away to admire your work he roughly pushes you over onto your front, pinning your hands there with one hand while the other worked on removing his tie, he used his tie to bind your wrists together behind your back, turning you over onto your back he lifted up one of your legs and held your thigh by his face, staring into your eyes as he lightly licked your thigh and bit it, he let a few marks bruise and a few marks bleed, not breaking eye contact he licked up a trail of your blood, moving away from you he turned you over onto your stomach again, moving onto his knees he removed his belt slowly, the metal clanking when he did so, he held the belt and dragged it up and down your legs, standing up he aimed it above you ass before slapping it down onto your ass, your body twitched with pleasure and you buried your face into the cushion, he readied the belt again and slapped your ass again, but this time even harder then before, letting out a moan, your blushing face met his, his face was showing so many emotions.. A lustful, proud and longing look, picking you up he walked to the bedroom "as much as I wanted to fuck you on the sofa I don't want to stain it" he hummed as he dropped you on the bed, getting rid of his shirt and walking to his closet, opening it you examine what was hanging in there.. Whips, gags, cuffs and many more, closing the closet he walked back over to you, holding a gag in one hand and grabbing a fistful of your hair he pulled your face towards his pitching tent "get it out" he ordered with a sexy, lust filled tone, nodding up at him, you unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, tugging them down along with his underwear you stared at his teletubby ((I'm keeping this mistake, I had an insta notification and teletubby was in the name and I typed it-)) blushing pervertedly you licked up his shaft, leaving a few kisses along it as well, he tugged your hair, pushing your face into it, staring up at the tip as he did so you watched as his pre-cumalum oozed out, moving your face up his shaft you licked it up, knowing that he was watching you made your body feel even hotter then it already was "suck it" he ordered with venom in his voice "yes master" you purred as you took the top in your mouth and started to slowly take the rest of him in, slowly, you started to bob your head, your speed picking up after every bob, you continued this action till he released his seeds in your mouth, pulling away and swallowing you looked up at him, panting slightly with how hot and bothered you were getting, removing his clothes he sat on the bed, pulling you to hover above his lap, smirking, he ripped the sides of your panties and pulled them off, throwing them to the side and then discarding you of your bra, he lightly trailed kisses from your stomach to your breasts, leaving marks over your body, untying the tie he threw it on the floor, reaching under the bed he pulled out a collar and lead, placing the collar on you then attaching the lead to it "open your mouth" he ordered and you followed, placed the gag in your mouth and doing it up, he tugged the collar as he leaned against the headboard, nodding with a light, muffled moan, you placed your entrance over his member, slowly lowering yourself onto it, moaning as his member entered you, running your hands up his aides then onto his shoulders, your started to thrust your hips into his, it started off slow but when he longed for more he tugged the lead, you sped up your actions, thrusting your hips up and down, he watched as your breasts bounced, he held your waist and helped you to be rougher, pushing you onto your back and hooking a leg over his shoulder he roughly thruster into you, moving a hand to remove the gag and dropping it on the floor he captured one of your breasts with his hand, his mouth meeting yours "faster please master" you begged as his face pulled away from you, holding your hands to the bed he thrusted faster into you, each thrust picking up in both roughness and speed, you moaned loudly and when you came close you literally screamed his name, your voice cracking half way, he thrusted a few more times inside you before releasing inside you, you both panted heavily, he wrapped his arms around your body and held you close "I love you da- Jumin" "I love you too... Did you almost call me daddy?" He asked with a hum, a smirk appearing on his face as he moved under the sheets with you, giggling to yourself you cuddles into his side, falling asleep, he player with your hair and watched you sleep for a while before falling asleep himself..

Few weeks later

  Jumin Han has entered the chat

Jumin: (f/n) is pregnant
Zen: ......
Zen: what!?
Zen: you're not even married yet!
707: lol congrats
Jumin: she called me daddy too

    Jumin Han has left the chat

707: lol
Yoosung: what does he mean?
707: you're too young
Zen: and pure and innocent to know
Yoosung: ......
Yoosung: is Seven daddy?
707: omg
Zen: oh dear god

           Zen has left the chat

Yoosung: what?
707: lolololol I'm dying
Yoosung: WHY!? WHAT DID I DO!
707: you'll learn soon
Yoosung: can you teach me?

             707 has left the chat

Yoosung: WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!