707 drabble

Warning: SAD.. Probably
:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Reset.. Reset.. After the party it's always the same, you would always reset the story, first you picked Yoosung then Jaehee.. The redhead stared at his wall, it's obvious that no one would mention it.. Because the can't, they don't remember.. But he does, his heart is set on you and only you.. He just says the same things in the chat like deja vu, what is he doing wrong? Why can't he have your love that you gave so easily to nearly everyone else.. Sighing he laid his head on his keyboard, a bunch of random letters filling the screen, he knows that the hacker is someone he knows but always forgets.. Maybe when it's his turn things won't reset and he can be happy with you, or will you get bored again and reset? Signing in on the chat he watched as you and Jumin spoke to each other, neither of them noticed that he entered the chat, he watched as you both bid each other a goodnight then left, leaving the chat with a heavy heart he sat up, placing his phone on the desk he started to do the job that he needed to finish, after typing and clicking on things he got up and went to go see his babes, his cars always managed to brighten his mood.. But why not now? What was he doing wrong?

After the party you reset...
.
.
.
.
.
.
You didn't go for him again, picking up his phone when she called him, he broke.. She made his heart crumble to pieces as small as bread crumbs, that's all he is to you.. Someone's sloppy seconds no one will go for, he thought you would be different

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Because you know, he loves you in every route