VxReader

I was speaking to SemeCircle on Instagram about V's route and this is what we ended up coming up with so I thank them for the idea~
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Darkness was all you could see but you could hear many things, the sound of footsteps and the wind rustling, you felt your captor roughly grab your shoulders "stop walking" his distorted voice changer demanded, you felt the sweat drip down your forehead then your body stiffen as you heard a door creak open, your arm was grabbed and you were dragged to who knows where till you stopped "Saviour! I have brought to you today a new member!" "Is this the woman you sent to the apartment?" You heard a woman's voice call out "yes, saviour" "remove her blindfold" she called out and as demanded, your blindfold was remove, swallowing hard and looking around at the room full of so many people you looked towards a throne, a woman with long blond hair stared down at you with narrowed eyes ((ssssnake 🐍)) "Saeran you know what to do, do not disappoint me again" "yes saviour" he mumbled and dragged you off, roughly throwing you onto a cell floor, locking the cell door and then walking off.. Sliding down the wall into a sitting position you checked your phone, looking at the notifications from the chat till you lost service, from all the messages you could read, Seven and Yoosung were on their way.. You wanted to warn them, waving your phone around the wall to get a signal you stopped when a bar appeared "oh!" You smiled as your finger hovered above the app but didn't click on it, turning your head you looked at a member of mint eye... Swallowing thickly you turned to face him "wait.... Aren't you.." The members mumbled "what are you doing here?"

Part 2, coming soon!