Chapter 2 Perthena

_____Chapter 2_____

"Pathetic girl" She yelled at me. I stood there staring ahead of me with my feet parted. I held my hands behind my back. I knew freeing Percy from kronos was a bad idea. Now I am being yelled out by my 'mistress'. She paced in front of her throne. I held back the urge to punch her. I glared at the wall. No matter how bad I will be treated I will help Percy through his new journey. I Felt a sting on my cheek.

"There is now more possibility for him to take the throne now that he's a powerful god." She yelled at me. I stayed silent and looked at her in the eyes. She looked pissed of as Hell. I wanted to smirk and laugh at her. To tell her she will lose.

"Do not blame me. Kronos was at fault for leaving the boy alone without guards." I said calmly. She raised her hand.

'Knock' 'knock.'

Lucky me. She growled and went over to her throne. She sat down and sat straight upward.

"Enter." SHe yelled out. I moved from my position and went over to her throne. I stood in front of it. I held my spear in my hand. My cloak covered my face from anyone's view. I once again stood as the shadow Assassin.

Another assassin walked through the door wearing his armor. "I must speak with you commander and My Lady." He said bowing to his knee. I moved away and let him speak to crystal. As he was still on a bowing position. I rolled my eyes.

"My lady and commander. We have captured Kronos. He said the boy was rescued by one of our own." The Assassin reported. I narrowed my eyes.

"I do not believe that. All of our assassins are loyal." I said looking at Crystal. In earth she would be considered a beauty. With her crystalline looking hair and her eyes that were white and shined. Her pale skin. The white dress. That looked like a wedding dress.

Gosh I hated her. She may be pretty, but she has the worst personality in the whole universe.

"Shut up." She said. I glared up at her. Luckily she could not see under my Hood.

"I want you to listen closely." She told me. Leaving me no other choice but to obey her.

~Percy's POV~

I picked up after the hunters. They had practiced their archery. Artemis made me clean up. I had to pick up every arrow and sharpen it if it was dull.

It should not take me long to sharpen if I can simply just return them to their good shapes using my power over time.

Every time I picked up a dull arrow I turned time and brought it to its good days. Where it was sharp and pointy.

"Hurry up boy."Thalia said crossing her arms. She was smiling smugly. I narrowed my eyes at her. Not liking the way she speaks to me. An idea hit me in the face as I looked at her.

"Alright." I said smiling slyly. I snapped my fingers. All the arrows floated into the air and sharpened themselves before forming a big pile of arrows. I went over to it and placed the arrow that were in my hand onto the pile.

"Done." I said calmly. I walked away from the hunters archery grounds and went to find a clearing in the woods. I found one. The whole way here. I could sense the hunters following me. All of them minus Artemis. I mentally shook my head.

I created some a small army of monsters. They look nothing like normals greek monsters. They weren't any better looking than a hellhound. If not uglier. Big wolf like animals. With bigger claws. Sharper teeth and no eyes. It used heat to detect its enemy or opponent. I created a thin water barrier around the clearing. To not let the monsters get to the hunters.