Chapter 16 Perthena

Chapter 16: Mission

Percy's POV

We all glared at the man standing in front of us.

He took of his mask to reveal to Dark brown eyes. He had black hair the nearly looked like Nico's hair. He had a nasty smirk on his face making his pale skin look paler.

"What are you doing here Hunter?" Hayden growled out. He took out his training sword and held it ready for battle.

Hunter stepped over an unconscious Darkness.

"Pathetic. She was easy to take out. Which means your training won't be enough?" Hunter asked with a chuckled.

Hayden growled and was ready to lunged at him. Only for Chloe to hold him back.

"Don't." She said. I nodded.

"We need to wake up Darkness." I said.

"We need a plan." Willow said seriously.

"Jake." I said looking at him. He looked at me seriously.

"Go to his left."

"Astaria go to his right."

"Hayden in front of him."

"Aiela behind him." I ordered. They all nodded and quickly moved to the where they were placed.

"What now Commander?" Lapis asked. I opened my mouth to tell her not to call me commander, but Hunter barked out into laughter.

"You can't hurt me." He laughed. We all looked at him confused.

We looked at the badly injured Darkness.

"Attack." I yelled. They all quickly attacked hunter at once and were able to move him away from Darkness.

"Abyss. Take her somewhere safe." I told him softly. He nodded and rushed to help our sister.

It's still strange to me. Calling her sister and Abyss brother.

I glanced at my group to see them fighting with Hunter.

"Hayden no!" Aiela screamed. I quickly rushed to see Hayden give hunter a sickening blow.

"We need him for information." Aiela hissed under her breath.

"Stop." I said. I walked forwards and pulled Hunter up on his feet.

"I won't say anything." He spat on my boots. I rose a brow and looked down to see his spit with blood.

"Cute." I muttered sarcastically. I glared at him.

"Who sent you?" I growled out. He smirked.

"Crystal. And this is the beginning." He laughed. I glanced to see him beginning to glow. He smirked and lifted his wrist to view.

"I can't wait for the actual war. I will kill Hayden and his sister. He'll watch me tare everything he loves. Starting with his new home." He laughed and pressed a white button on his watch. He growled brightly and disappeared.

"Percy." Abyss said running in to the training room. I looked at him confused.

"Darkness is asleep. She's fine now." He said nodding at me.

I nodded.

"How about the soldiers?" I asked.

"They're all in the infirmary. The one that aren't wounded are helping the injured. As long as Darkness is in this condition you'll be in charge." He said. I nodded and began to make my way to the door.