Chapter 10 Perthena

Chapter 10 betrayed?

Chaos's POV

I smiled as my daughter pulled Percy out the room. She seemed excited to have her own planet.

"Dear. It's time we spread the news to the Olympians." Order said before she took a sip of her tea. I nodded in agreement.

"Your right love." I placed my fork down and stood up. "I must do that now." I said. Order hummed and waved me off.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'll be off. When the kids return tell them I am at Olympus." I walked out the dining room and went towards. I then void traveled myself into Olympus. The throne room.

I looked around to see I was in the throne room. All the Olympians seemed to have been in a meeting. They all stared at me in shock. I cleared my throat as I looked at them all.

"Olympians. I come with news." I said. The all straightened up in their thrones and watched my every move.

"My daughter Darkness. Your ally will resume the tittle as heir of the universe. She will be trained. And has requested that Perseus joins her." I glanced at the wisdom goddess. She looked saddened at the news.

"Lord Chaos." She said. I looked at her fully and smiled. After all she is Percy's girlfriend. Note to self I need to brother him with that later.

"How long will the training last?" She asked. My smile was wiped of my face.

"I am sorry to say but ten years." I said looking at them all. Athena looked at the glossy floors of the throne room.

"They leave in two days. Someone will come to complete Perseus duties while he is away."

Athena's POV

I frowned and watched as Chaos said what was needed. With no other words said he disappeared with no effects.

"We must tell the campers." Aphrodite said standing up. Her dress made her look stunning. I looked down at my dress. 'Why did Perseus choose to be with me? I am not all that beautiful.'

"All right Aphrodite." My father said standing up. I watched at all the other gods flashed to camp half blood. I sighed sadly and flashed myself there too. In seconds I was standing beside Poseidon. All the campers bowed to us all. "Demigods." My father's voice rang through." I looked around and spotted Annabeth in the crowed standing near Jake. She was holding on to his arm. He was trying to remove his arm away from her hold. Everyone else was paying attention to my father.

"Lord Chaos has come to us with information that will shock us all." Hera said. My father looked at her and smiled. "Our ally has been tittles Heir of the universe. She is now a princess and due to that she chooses one person to train along her side as heir. This person is Damon." Hera's voice rang through the quite atmosphere.

"His children will take up the responsibilities as leaders of camp." My father butted in. Hera sighed and shook her head.

"One of Lord Chaos men will come to take over Damon's duties." My father said.

"ha." Annabeth's voice ran out. Everyone turned to look at her. "Oh so the great goddess of Wisdom is going to lose her boyfriend to the 'princess' of the universe." Her mocking laughs filled the air.

"No. She won't lose me." Percy's voice filled my ears blocking out the sounds of Annabeth's laughter.

We all turned around to see Percy wearing his jacket. His hood covering his eyes. He smiled at me and turned at to look at Annabeth.