Chapter 15 Perthena

Chapter 15: Enemy

Percy's POV

"Wake up." Willow shouted from the hall, as she banged two pans together. I groaned and rolled onto my side. Last night we all went to sleep late, turns out Darkness gave some of the group members nightmare with her killing that Barbie doll.

"Sir." A small timid voice said. I opened an eye to see a childlike doll with a maid's outfit standing in front of me. She was looking at me with fear.

I sat up in a jolt only to fall off my bed. I groaned, and sat up. The doll whimpered in fear, and quickly rushed to help me up.

"I'm so, sorry."

"I'm so, sorry." She muttered over and over. I glanced at the childlike doll. She had pink hair on one side, and blue on the other. Her eyes where golden, and filled with fear.

I stood up and gently pushing her away.

"Who are you?" I asked with a raised brow. She bowed her head in respect.

"I'm kerria." She said softly. Almost a mumble. "And why are you here?" I asked with a raised brow. She looked around.

"Darkness has one of us in each room. Were like the maids in the room we are assigned to." She mumbled before frowning, and making her way to the corner she came from. She sat down on a little stool, and looked at me as if waiting for instructions.

"Can you please call Darkness? I want to speak with her." I asked kindly. Hoping to not scare her even more the already was. She nodded and rushed out the room going straight through the door. The door opened, and Darkness stood there with Kerria in her arms.

"No need Kerria. Go on to the garden. I'm sure you need a break." Darkness said as she softly placed Kerria on the ground. The doll nodded, and ran away with a smile on her face. I opened my mouth to speak but Darkness cut me off.

"Yes. You'll need her. No, she has to stay." Darkness said answering my questions in one beat before I could even open my mouth.

"I have no other room to place them in. They must stay active if not they will grow restless and can even kill." Darkness said casually.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"You placed killing dolls in each room?!" I shouted trying keep myself calm. Darkness took out a remote like device ignoring my anger.

"Of course, not. They are harmless unless I push the red button." She said pointing to the off button. I looked at her in shock with my mouth hanging open. She cracked a smile.

"I'm kidding. Their harmless. They are in each room because I don't want the group to wake up at three in the morning again and ruin my sleep again." She said calmly.

"Don't worry brother. I promise their harmless. If you want Kierra can be removed. But she can be useful at some point." Darkness said giving me a pointed look.

"Plus, they can help. If there is a spy within us. I would know on time." She said giving me a small smile. I nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but I don't want to wake up to screaming again. They better keep the group in check." I said crossing my arms.

Darkness chuckled, and left my room without any other words. A loud bell rang through causing me to cover my ears.

"Fooodddd!!" Willow yelled out. I could hear loud footsteps going down the halls.

"Pancakes!" Seth shouted as he ran down the hall. Numerous footsteps followed after him.

"Damn their loud." I muttered under my breath.