Chapter 17 Perthena

Chapter 17: Return

Percy's POV

We all went to my father's palace after she left. Dad was disappointed to know Darkness didn't come. But I covered for her and said that there was a problem she had to deal with.

He accepted it. And settled us into our new rooms.

"I hope you're ready." Mom said walking towards me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't even think I will make the best ruler." I said. Mom let out a chuckled.

"You were born to be the heir son. You're here to train and learn to be ruler. I see great potential in you." She said smiling at me.

I smiled and nodded as a response. With that she gave me a motherly smile and walked off.

Artemis' POV Three years later

"Girl are you ready?" I asked walking to the tent. My hunters all gave me thump up with smiles on their faces.

"Good. Let's go. Camp is under attack and we must get their quickly." I said. The all nodded and put up the tents quickly. Once we were done with sprinted of towards camps half blood.

Thalia ran beside me. Keeping up with my speed.

"Oh gods." Thalia whispered as we reached her tree that was cut to the ground. I also noticed the barrier was down. I could not see it. Monsters had camp under control. I looked at the hunters and panicked.

"What do we do?" Thalia asked me.

"I don't know." I said with wide eyes. Campers were being pushed around the monsters.

Someone more powerful is behind this. I know it. Could it be Crystal?

I looked around and scanned. I caught sight of Annabeth standing on high. She was shouting orders at the monsters. With Grover at her side. I growled loudly. That back stabbing goat! I mentally yelled.

"Gain distance from here. I must report this to the council."

"Talking about a council." Phoebe muttered pointing at the demigods being dragged out. The demigod council. They were all bound in heavy looking chains. They could barely walk with those on. I watched in horror as one of the monsters took out a long whip and hit one of the council boys on the back. I'm sure it was a son of Ares.

"Let's go. Quickly. I must report this as soon as possible." I said. My hunters all let out their agreements and quickly rushed away leaving me alone on the top of hill.

I quickly flashed to the throne room. It was empty except for Hestia who was tending the hearth.

"Artemis." Hestia said shocked. She stood up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I said and took out my bow. I pulled and an arrow appeared in place. I sent it flying towards the ceiling of the throne room. My arrow hit the stop creating a blew of silver dust falling to the ground.

I looked around to see flashes filling the room. Soon all the Olympians stood there looking at me confused.

"What Is the meaning of this emergency meeting Artemis?" My father asked sitting down on this throne.

"It's about Camp." I said looking at them all. They all looked at me bored.

"What about camp?" Asked Poseidon.