Chapter 27

The men that came with him surrounds us and all of them had weapons. 

"Come on Asher return what's mine."

"The Mona Lisa does not belong to you."

"It does not belong to you either."

"If you think we will give it you, then you completely lost it," Caleb says. 

"I don't want to make this end with someone dying."

"The only one who potentially might die is you and I don't give a fuck," Asher yells. 

"Fine I will make you a deal then, you can keep the painting but I want the girl back."

"I do not belong to you," I spit out. 

"Do we have a deal?"

"Hell no!" Caleb yells.

"Take her," he says completely ignoring him. 

The men start getting near but I am one step ahead. Right when someone tries to grab me I grab their wrists and twist them backwards. Once he yells in pain I push him towards the ground. Another person comes behind me but I block the punch and knee them in the stomach.

Caleb has two men on him who was trying to get the painting . I hit one of them in the back and send them flying down. He tries to grab my ankles but I use the sole of my small heel to kick his face. Blood starts to flow and he covers it with his face. Then I kick him the stomach to make sure he stays down. 

Caleb already took down the other guy and Asher and Walker were still fighting.  Me being behind Walker hit him the head making him turn around for a split second but by that time Asher punches him.  

He tumbles to the ground and we take the chance to run away. We had no choice but to go through the ballroom so we walk in and made our way out. People look at me with weird expressions and tries to talk to Caleb and Asher.

 Before we could get out a gun shot rings and Asher pushes me away from the bullet. We both tumble to the floor and when I get up I see that the bullet went through the table vase that right next to me. 

Everyone starts panicking and screaming making it hard to get out quickly. More gunshots fill the air and Asher pulls me towards a table. He pulls it up so we could hid our body against it. He takes out a gun and starts shooting back, Caleb is leaning against another table next to us shooting as well. 

I peek out a notice a gun laying on the floor a few feet away. I crawl towards it and my hands wrap around the cool glass metal. As I was crawling back I feel something touch my temple. Looking up I notice a guy holding a gun towards me. Quickly I hit his legs with the end of my gun and he tumbles down. I spring up and shot him the leg and his yells alerting someone else who charges at me. 

I shot him the legs and kick him in the stomach. More people try to grab me and someone knocks me onto the floor. The gun tumbles out of my hand and the guy grabs it and points it at me. I close my eyes and I hear the gun firing but I never felt the impact. Opening my eyes I see the guy dead in front of me. 

Raph appears and he extends his hand helping me up. 

"You aren't pretty bad," He says. 

"Again don't underestimate me. I am not your everyday girl." 

"That for sure."

"Yeah yeah she's a badass now if you two are done I would really like some help over here!!" Leo screams. 

We run over to him and take out some guys. Raph takes down three guys while I take the two on Leo's back. 

"Where the fucking hell are these people coming from?!" Leo yells. 

"I don't know but we need to get out," I yell back. 

"Where's Caleb and Asher?"Raph asks. 

I look around in the chaos and spot them back and back fighting the men trying to get the painting.  Raph and Leo take out some guys as I shot them. 

"Whose men are these anyways? Walker never had this many," Leo says. 

"I don't know but we need to get the fuck out of here," Asher says. 

I take out the last guy near us and we run to the exit. The guys were ahead of me but before I could catch up someone tackles me to the ground. I try to get out of his grip but he held me tightly. I knee him and he finally lets me go. I spring up but quickly go back down when a bullet goes through my shoulder. 

I let out a scream that echoes around the whole room and the boys finally look back realizing I was not following them. 

I fall to the ground on my knee. 

Blood was dripping all over my hand and arm as I hold my wound. My vision was starting to get blurry and my skin felt cold. 

I look up and notice Asher was looking at me with his deep black eyes. He was up to something. Asher didn't look surprised when he saw Walker or even confused when people started attacking us. It was like he knew all this was going to happen.

Caleb tries to run towards me to help me but Asher stops him.  Caleb looks at him with a confused expression and looks at me with watery eyes. He looks hurt and like he was physically in war with himself to help me. 

I weakly smile at him and they turn around to leave as men surround me blocking my vision of them.