DEDICATION + BLURB;

BLURB
Sarcasm is a girl's best friend, and Harper's second language. But when quips aren't enough to save her from an overbearing and pregnant mother, Harper Quinn takes the next step in her runaway hijinks: ditching her school group during a trip overseas to walk the streets of San Francisco all by her lonesome.

Though, there seems to be a dent in that perfectly formulated plan of hers: one of the money variety. After finding her wallet empty of all things cash, Harper is left with no choice but to carpool with a Ben Hart. Arrogant, witty, american Ben knows the ins and outs of the city, and the jokes to pull at a girl's heartstrings. Amidst traffic jams and clever comments, perhaps Harper may realize that although running away can't always be the solution, it may lead to something greater.

Did Harper mention she's fond of sarcasm and all things foreign?

DEDICATION
This story is dedicated to all my wild ones, those who are untamed and free; to the ones who see the beauty and extraordinary in everything. We know how to live and to flirt with life in just the right way so it flirts back. We are the rare ones, the storms and the ones with a vibrant hope for the unknown.

QUOTE
"She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash you of your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain." - Ariana

NOTES
Okay so before we get into the story, I'd like to say that there will be a lot of sarcastic moments and craziness within the story, and there's a little bit of swearing. I will most likely get a few things wrong as the story goes on because I'm Australian and have never been to America (although I'm hoping that'll change soon). If I do make an error or mistake please kindly message me instead of writing mean or unnecessary comments. Thank you!

Now sit back, relax, grab that yummy snack and enjoy the story x

THIS STORY IS MY OWN WORK, PLEASE RESPECT THAT AND DO NOT STEAL IT!