Chapter eight: Saving Bella.... and a Resurrected Jeremy

Annabelle Cullen

I was with Alice and Jasper as we checked out of the lobby when I smelled Bella's scent.

"Hey, I'll be back. I got a text from Edward." I lie and they nod.

I walk away, following Bella's scent. I got in a taxi behind then compelled the driver to follow Bella.

We got to a ballet studio. I followed her then stayed outside. A few minutes later, I heard her scream.

Just as I went to speed in, I heard a voice I haven't heard in almost a year.

"Get off of her!" He yells.

I speed in and see James standing over Bella.

I use my speed and strength to tackle James off of Bella and toss him across the room.

I see Bella's leg covered in blood. I then turn to see....

Jeremy.

On the floor.

Bleeding.

Our eyes lock and then I heard a growl before I was pinned against a mirror by my throat.

"Anna." Jeremy whimpers, painfully.

"You're alone. Cuz you're faster and stronger than the others." James growls then he slams me into the mirror.

"But not strong enough." He growls.

"I'm much stronger than you." I growl and grab his hand, shocking him.

I watch him scream in pain. I throw him into the mirrors then run over to Jeremy.

"Jeremy." I whisper, cupping his face.

He holds my wrist as I make our foreheads touch. I take my hand from him and bite my wrist then feed him my blood and he heals.

"Oh my god." I gasp, stroking his cheek.

"Go help Bella." He says.

I nod and speed over to Bella. I bite my wrist and feed her my blood as I watch her wounds heal.

I see Jeremy distracting James. I help Bella up.

"Run! Get Alice and Jasper! Have them call my dad and Edward! Hurry!" I say to her.

"I can't just leave you guys here!" She says.

"Isabella Marie Swan, I will not let my brothers mate die in a fucking ballet studio! Go!" I yell.

She runs out and I'm then yanked away. I use power to build a wall to barricade the door before James can get Bella.

James growls and I speed to Jeremy. I help him to a spot James can't see him in. I mask his scent then run and tackle James into a mirror.

We fight and then he tosses me into a mirrored wall, making me fly into another room. I look and see James holding Jeremy.