Chapter ten: Finally Happiness

Bella Swan

I was with the Cullens downstairs as we waited for Jeremy and Anna to wake up. It was like 3 in the afternoon and they were still asleep.

"Bella, go try waking them up." Edward says.

I nod and go upstairs. I go to Anna's room and quietly walk in. I saw Anna and Jeremy passed out in the most adorable way I've ever seen.

I take a picture and then walk downstairs

"They awake?" Esme asks.

"I didn't have the heart to even try." I say then show them the picture.

Alice, Rosalie, and Esme aww'd as the guys smile.

"Watch out, Carlisle. Looks like you got some competition with Jeremy taking your baby girl." Emmett jokes.

"That is not ever going to happen." Carlisle says.

Everyone laughs.

"No one is taking me from my father." We hear and turn to see Anna and Jeremy.

She was in

She hugs everyone and then hugs me

"So, you're the other human." Jeremy says.

"That's me." I say.

He chuckles and extends his hand.

"Jeremy Gilbert." He says.

"Bella Swan." I say, shaking his hand.

We release them he wraps an arm around Annabelle and pulls her closer to him as she leaned against his chest. I smile.

It's like everyone else here. She finally has her happiness that she deserves.

Jeremy kisses her head and she smiles, snuggling into his chest.

"You guys are so cute." Rosalie says.

Anna gets an embarrassed look on her face as Jeremy blushes. We all chuckle.

"Sweetheart, when's the last time you've hunted?" Carlisle asks.

We all turn to Anna. She looked fine.

"Dammit. How is it not working on you?" Anna asks.

"I'm your father. I know everything about you." Carlisle says.

We all chuckle.

"Hunt. Now." Carlisle says.

She whines.

"But daddy! I wanna hang out with Jeremy!" Anna whines, hugging Jeremy's torso.

We all laugh as Jeremy hugs her back.

"Listen to your dad. Your health is really important to me." Jeremy says.

Anna sighs.

"Fine. I'll be back." She says.

She pecks lips with Jeremy then Edward, Jasper, and Emmett follow her.

They all zoom off together and I see Jeremy looking at the direction she took off in with a smile.

"You really missed her, didn't you?" I ask.

He turns to me.

"Missing her is an understatement. I watched her unravel and just... Lose herself. I love Annabelle so much, it hurts to breathe without her. I didn't have a choice but to watch her suffer, from the other side. So many times I wanted to just hold her and let her know it was just a bad dream and that I was still there. I watched her scream from the countless nightmares she had about my death. Now that... I'm alive and... I get to actually feel her and she can hear me... I just... I wanna make sure I don't ever get separated from her again. I can't go that again. It hurt too much being away from her." Jeremy says.

Carlisle and Esme were smiling.

"Annabelle never showed her pain... But we all knew it was there... Jasper, being the one with the emotion gift, felt it every day... Edward would hear her thoughts, when her shield was down. She loves you more than I've ever seen someone love their partner." Carlisle says.

Jeremy smiles and then we heard laughing. We turn to see Annabelle and the guys come back. Annabelle shoves Emmett away and they all laugh.

Annabelle was then right back in Jeremy's arms again.

Then I was in Edward's, Alice in Jasper's, and Rosalie in Emmett's.

"Have you talked to Elena or anyone?" Jeremy asks Annabelle.

Anna's eyes widened.

"Oh shit!" She yells then speeds off, upstairs, and we all laugh.

She came back like 10 minutes later and was back in Jeremy's arms.

"Come on. Let's have a family night and watch some movies." Carlisle says.

We all go to the living room and vote on a movie. Anna used her telekinesis to get it all started. Then, all the couples cuddled.

I turned to see Jeremy and Annabelle whispering then laughing before sharing a kiss. I smile then lay my head on Edward's chest.

~end of the movie~

The movie just ended and all eyes went to Jeremy and Annabelle. Alice, Rosalie, and Esme all aww'd while the guys and I chuckled.

They were both passed out in the most adorable way.

I get up and put a blanket over them and then Edward took me home