What happened to us?

So the whole SBI account sort of went inactive, especially since I had to change the password due to a certain someone (if you're reading this, you know who you are).

I still check in and I've accepted 2 new head members :-

> HeldCaptive

> smiley_simran02

Hopefully these two wonderful people can revive this account and get us back in the business of helping people. I'll still check in every now and then to respond to messages.

Now.... This is for the trolls that weren't man enough to keep the accounts they used to message us stuff like :-

"

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!WE'RE DESPERATE THIS IS AN EMERGENCy Okay, our best friend (one of the two admins from , starlight ) was cyberbullied by trolls, 4chan and had 8 hatepages online on her IG account.She got spammed, blackmailed and told to kill herself until she couldn't take it and deleted the account Go onto Instagram and look up the hashtag That's how bad it wasThey bullied her about her dad being in jail, the seperation of her parents, one of her houses burning down, and her major anxiety In real life she was getting bullied top, she got beaten up repeatedly, shoved in barbed wire, was forced to burn herself with lighters and was pushed down steps. The gang made her meet up with them and started threatening to hurt her stepsister and sister. She became suicidal and I'm doing everything I can to support herShe's home-schooled now but is still getting cyberbullied She's planning suicide tomorrow night, she's already attempted 6 timesLook: < those are for herI'm begging you, please help me. I love her more than anything, she's the other admin of this account and is inspirational and life-changing People want her to commit suicide, but we love her too much, it would kill us. She stopped violet from comiting suicide She's a life-saver and made a huge influence on my life. She's younger than me, but is my role model, pretty much. Please help us, please help us save her! ~ India"

and then followed up with a message being:-

"Too late, she fucking killed herself

Never mind !!!"

I don't like these messages. So I suggest to the next genius to do this, don't do it.

Then 2 more closed accounts said:-

"Hī -STOPBULLYING- WąțțPąd īş ģīvīñģ yoų țHè chąñcè țò wīñ ą lòț òf řèwąřdş ąll yòų ñèèd țò dò īş jųşț şpīñ țHè Přīzè Whèèl ąț țhīş līñk -STOPBULLYING-.unlimitedkindle.me ąñd ģèț yòųř Přīzè. līmīțèd şpīñş ģòòd lųck"

What exactly is your purpose in life?

Anyways, show our new head members some love and affection and follow them, feel free to message them :)

Have a good day and stay positive :D

~Joe (Founder)