@daredream

Encapsulated like treasure, treated worst than animal

Strangled to be quit, when will I find my voice

Busted lips, swollen eyes

Is my life worth a while?

Clad in shroud’s oversized baggy long sleeved

Blue, black, red hands

Swinging on the trees, floating in rivers

I am going back to show what I have been through

The darkness, the water I held

Releasing them to show the truth

Twilight, my favourite time; for the first time I saw it in its full glory. It was fascinating, the peace it held, its unsung song, the clear mind; I loved the feeling, the feeling of being free and careless, not being judged with my every step. Little breeze cascading my long hair, seeping into the layers, massaging my scalp, sucking the tiredness; I opened my arms wide open and embraced it wholeheartedly. I paced my hands on its shoulder and another on those soft palm, we twirled, glided swiftly, laughed, danced, sang and laughed again. But then darkness took over, and confined my movement. Every time I moved I bumped and fell. I tried again, using my hands to locate things there were none but still I bumped. What was that? That invisible force that is so adamant to have me on ground.

I tried crawling, nothing absolutely nothing. I was still on the same place, with same little pebbles dug into my flesh. I stood again pushed my hands in every direction, maybe there was something that I missed earlier that I can have to hold on to. There was none.

The aching arms, sore legs; everything was indicating to give up. But I couldn’t, I have to get out, find my way out. There has to have something, a tree, a rock....anything. I cannot loose, not like this. Not to nothingness, to darkness and cold air.

Hot wet sticky substance stuck my hair to my cold face, and pricked those big orbs. I rubbed them away frustrated and angered, pressed my eyes hard to have all the liquid off them and to work properly. Maybe now they will part the blackness and show me a bit of light. No, they just pained me more. More of that liquid invaded my face and pulled me back to the ground harshly.

I let out a strangled cry, yell till my lungs burned, and punched the ground to let me go, let me stand. “HELP! PLEASE!! Please...please...please help me. Please. Let me out, please, please” Those words just mingle with air and drained out as if I never let them out, as if my lungs were hurting because of not had said anything in a very long time.

I cried, let me be choked, maybe then I can find a way out and if not maybe I’ll be free from pain, I’ll be relived. When nothing worked I tried calming myself, counted those breaths of mine that could be my last, let my tears fall more smoothly and freely. Took more of air in, feeling its texture in my lungs for the last time, I gave up. I quiet. Opened my eyes to see the so familiar darkness, instead I found a clear blue sky with a tint of black in them. Amazed how when I thought the doors were closed they opened wide. I smiled...then laughed and put my hands on ground and pushed my body up in air, and stood to see my way make home. But there was a new challenge.

Thousand million people struggling blindly for their own way. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is life, the world we are really in. When you are all alone, and try to get through tough time it may get hard, it may try to kill you, but still you try to make it. Deep breathes and puffy eyes nothing helps. You try to call out to your parent, friends... at last to any random people. They can’t listen, and even if they do, you can’t’ see the right person.

We want to talk but how?? With whom?? Everything is blunder. A total mess. There is so much in head, but words are not clear. There are so many people in here, but not the right one. It’s terrifying and absurd, the need to talk, but not knowing what.

Everyone trying to fit in, and in that process the fall of some becomes success of another. The silence of one becomes voice of another.

Speak up.

Even in that darkness, there are people you can’t see, may help. Just a little bit of courage and a voice, is what you need.

We can be your hearing friend, an ear you were looking for.

Just reach out and we will take your hand.

So if you decide to talk, and want us to listen.

Just call, anytime on 8962206934 (daredream) and I’ll listen without any suggestions and anything in return.

Be patient.