15

"So... You're planning on retail...?"

"Yep, I get better pay, I think. Either way, I'm almost done with college. I can finally go somewhere in life."

"HOORAH!"

"Somewhere else away from here."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm planning on moving out to LA after I graduate in... a month? I forgot."

"Are you coming back?"

"I honestly don't know, and kind of hope I don't."

"Why? Do you despise me that much?"

"No, I despise other stuff."

"Like..."

"None of your business."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I want to be a photographer. Or artist in general if I fail. I mean, I studied photography and visual arts. I also... Maybe write on the side?"

"Wait, what?"

"You thought a chick like me can't write a novel? Check again."

"I will. Now, can I have my food now?"

"Can I get my money now?"

"Touche."

"You know it, Jamie."

"Oh, the humanity!"

"Stop quoting Herb Morrison and his broadcast of the Hindenburg, you history major."

"How did you know?"

"I know you're about my age, and I see coursework in your car. Idiot."

"Yeah... I was kind of planning on doing my work in my car while eating...Haha."

"Loser."

"SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FIIIINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN 'L' ON HER FOREHEAAADDD..."

"No, no, no. Mamma mia, no!"

"Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play. Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid. And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the moOld."

"NOOOO!!!"

"GeT sHrEkT."

"You just ruined the whole song, movie, and the Shrek fangirl in me."

"Aw.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHa, too bad."

"Jackass."

"Butthead."

"Childish twat."

"You feeling it, Mr. Crabs?"

"What? You're fry sized genitals? Then of course! Here they are right now!"

*hands one french fry*

"You're technically touching my balls then."

"Who gives an f? I have bigger on my chest. Now here's some old ones I ripped off my non-existent lovers."

*hands French fry container with more fries*

"Oh my gods..."

"HAHAHAHA... LATER LOSER!"

*L on her forehead*

~!~

as you can see, i love shrek. GeT sHrEkT.

Hahaha... Gertrude, Beatrice, Karen, Kayla, and Chisom would be sooooo ashamed. Lol, just kidding. Gertrude and I actually send Shrek gifs so.... Not so bad :) I love my friends and I love my readers.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Later, nachinos.

{yes i changed nachos to nachinos. I'm just shifting from each. No judging. I dun wanna taco 'bout it. (hahahaha pun intended)}