6) They're Going To Have Little Weasley Babies!

Ft. The Slytherin Gang

Lily's POV
"I think we should have a party."

Everyone turned and gave Pansy the biggest collective dirty I had ever seen. "A party, Pans?" Hermione asked cautiously, before turning and looking at Draco and I, along with everyone else.

Getting over the weird feeling that they were asking for our permission, I looked to Pansy. "What kind of party?"

A wicked look crossed her face. "The kinda party you have a lot of fun at."

Draco shrugged when I looked at him and I whooped. "Hell yeah, I'm in the mood for a party."

Hermione threw her head back and groaned. "Alright."

"Whoo!" Mil and Ginny cheered.

The boys just smirked to themselves. "So, who's organising?"

"I nominate Hermione and Pansy," Blaise suggests.

"Wait, what?" The celebrating stopped. "Like together?"

"Yeah, why not." I contradicted. "You two seemed okay working together to organise my wedding, why can't you put on a party?"

They glanced at each other before shrugging. "Yeah, why not."

I swung my legs over the stone wall and made my way over to Harry and Ron who sat a little way away from the group discussing something. "Mind if I interrupt?"

Both their gazes snapped to me and Ron shook his head. "Course not," He stood. "I'm going to accompany Hermione to the library."

We both watched him walk away. "I never thought I'd hear him utter that sentence."

Harry chuckled and I sat beside him. "Hey, stranger."

"Yeah, it's getting like that." He sighed.

I gave him a funny look. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "Everything's changed, Lil. The last five years I've spent with you haven't even begun to make up the twelve years we were apart and now...now you're going away again."

I wrapped an arm around his tall shoulder. "Harry, we're twins, we'll always be together. Just because I'm marrying Draco doesn't mean I can't come and see you every day. I'll come and annoy the shit out of you all day if you want me to? Anyway, I actually think the events of the past five years have more than made up for lost time."

He chuckled. "It's not that, just rather that you're growing up too fast, too soon."

I smiled, hugging him. "We all have to grow up, Harry. All of us...we've been through a lot together and it's kind of rushed us into growing up. Just know that I love you and I'd do anything for you, for as long as I live." I promised him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had been two weeks since Draco and I had gone house-hunting and Hermione and Pansy were taking this party thing to a whole new level. To the extent, they wouldn't even tell anyone what they were planning. They sat by themselves on the wall scribbling down notes and chatting in hushed tones, trying to conceal their plans from us. It was pleasing to see they were actually getting along.

I glanced over at Mil, who sat at the end of the group, closest to the girls and noticed how she kept glancing over at them. I wrung the soapy sponge out, the contents filling the bucket that held water to wash Opal down with. Opal had become disgustingly feral looking since she decided mud baths were her new favourite thing and I had decided to clean her up. She wasn't an overly big dragon as she was still young and it made her easier to wash. My goal was to make her scales shine again.