11) I Don't Scheme

Ft. Emmaline Black

Lily's POV
I could hear the guests bustling about downstairs. Butterflies swarmed in the pit of my stomach when I realised the same thing would be happening in two weeks. The date for the wedding was January 7th and it couldn't come fast enough. Since I would be queen in two weeks the Ministry had rebuilt and refurbished the Gregory castle that stood in the mountains above Godric's Hollow and that's where we are tonight. Though it was nothing like we had been searching for, it was a lovely home.

Narcissa was beside me in one of the many huge guest bathrooms, doing my make up for me. She had applied lite foundation, black eyeliner, soft brown eyeshadow and mascara, brushed in my contour lines and was now applying my dark red lipstick. I turned to the mirror, smacking my lips and she chuckled, packing the cosmetics away. I ruffled my hair and let my natural dark auburn hair cascade down my back.

I wore a beautiful cream coloured floor length evening gown, with splotches of white on the skirt, and had rhinestones speckled on the top half, with white pumps. Narcissa was in an emerald green gown with one big diamond set between her breasts, with all the fabric pinched around it. Her dress splayed out around her and gave her the elegant air she rightfully deserved.

She smiled and took my arm, exciting the bathroom. Everyone smiled as we both descended the stairs. Draco and Blaise stood in the foyer, greeting all our guests and our crew stood off to the side. Narcissa kissed me on the cheek, gingerly wiping off her lipstick mark, while I continued on and came to stand beside everyone.

They all looked at me impressed. "This is an amazing house, Lily." Millicent surprised me, stepping round Crabbe.

I tried not to looked shocked at her presence. "Oh, thank you, Millicent. It's so good to see you again."

I turned to Harry and Ginny and smiled at the two. "Hey, you two should join the dance floor." Ginny rolled her eyes, but they walked into the ballroom none-the-less.

Hermione and Ron were next and Goyle had Pansy on his arm as they walked up and I must say she looked beautiful. She had a dark green strapless dress on, which clung around her waist, pushing her boobs up, but let out at the hips, with black lace around the hem.

"Pansy, you look stunning." I complimented.

She blushed and Goyle smiled beside her. "I said the same thing."

I smiled at him and gestured them off into the ballroom, Millicent and Crabbe going too. I turned and caught my breath. Amelia Davis walked through the door at that moment, wearing a gold dress, with a halter neck and would be backless. The dress's neck fell deep into the crevice of her boobs and she wore a matching gold necklace to fulfil that space.

Blaise stepped in front of her and her face lit up. Her mother politely excused herself and walked off. I smiled at my two best friends and silently shipped them as they walked into the ballroom. An arm snaked around my waist and I turned into Draco. "My, you look lovely tonight."

"Don't I always." I joked.

He grinned, taking my arm and we walked into the ballroom. It was beautiful and lively, with many dancers in the enormous space that wouldn't be used very often. We talked to more of our guests, me meeting a heap of Narcissa's friends. Most people were from school while keeping up with family friends.

I glanced over at the door and saw the three muggles standing there, staring at the room in both horror and wonder. I smiled, rushing over to them and hugged each of them. "Yay! You made it!" Vernon started to shake his head. "Now now, Vernon, you promised." I reminded.

He swallowed. "That I did, Lily, that I did." I lead them over to Hermione's parents who were talking to Mr and Mrs Weasley.

I then grabbed Dudley's hand and lead him over to the corner where Dean, Seamus, Neville and Luna were standing. Big D, as Harry often called him, had lost a lot of weight since I'd last seen him. "Hey guys, this is my...well he's technically my cousin, Dudley Dursley. Dudley, these are my friends Dean, Seamus, Neville, Katie, Parvati and Luna. Oh and this is Cho." I introduced as she came up and gave Dudley a welcoming smile.