7) Ready To Get Married

Ft. Ron and Hermione

Lily's POV

I plopped down on my bed in the single room I had this year and pulled the Gregory book out from underneath my bed. I flicked past the introduction I'd already read and past the founders and the old Kings and Queens to come to the last.

The last King and Queen of our world were Sir Leonardo and Daphne Gregory. Leonardo was the eldest of four brothers and Daphne he met at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

He and Daphne had a daughter a year after their marriage; Anastasia Marie Elizabeth Gregory. The royalists had two children later on, however, both died during infancy. The royals ruled for twenty-five years before they were murdered by Tom Riddle, just after he had left school. Their daughter, Anastasia, and the rightful heir to the throne at this time was kidnapped by Lord Voldemort.

Anastasia Gregory was the first royal to be sorted into Slytherin house, while every other member of her family who had gone to Hogwarts School, went into Gryffindor. Anastasia was an A grade student, with high expectations from her professors, like her classmate, Tom Riddle. The two dated in sixth and seventh year of school but believed to have broken it off before he murdered her parents.

Historians say maybe Princess Anastasia had been the one to end the relationship and Riddle took his revenge out on her family, kidnapping her in the process. However, to have associated with such a vile and evil person, her reputation was tainted forever...

I jolted awake and rolled off the bed, falling onto the floor with a loud thud. "Ow." I rubbed my tailbone that I had landed on. Draco strolled into my room from the ensuite, wearing nothing but his Calvin Klien underwear. Tiny water droplets clung to his pale skin and I couldn't help but rack my eyes over his toned muscles.

He was reading a magazine, while his other hand held his towel, rubbing his hair free of water. He spotted me on the ground and halted. "Lily? What are you doing down there?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, honestly Draco, I was putting on my school socks." I lied not wanting to embarrass myself.

"Mmhmm." He nodded. "Even though we don't have school today?"

I blushed. "Fine, I fell out of bed."

Draco chuckled, shaking his head. "Do you have my navy Ralph Lauren shirt?"

I reached underneath my bed from where I was sitting, sorting through the assortment of rubble before pulling out my favourite shirt. "Here babe."

"Thanks." He smiled, taking it and running a hand over it so magic could get rid of all the creases accumulating on it.

I sat on the ground a little longer, admiring him as he pulled the shirt on over his head and chucked on some sweats. He helped me up off the floor and I headed for the door when he cleared his throat. "Yes, Draco?" I swivelled round on my heels.

"You may want to put a different shirt on." He pointed to the sheer, white-lace top I was wearing and chuckled.

"Maybe."

Now fully dressed I remembered the book and carefully hid it amongst all the junk under my bed before rushing after Draco, to go up to breakfast. When we got to the Slytherin table, we found Pansy sitting between Crabbe and Goyle a little way along the table and Blaise trying to plead with Mil about something.

"What's going on? Why aren't we sitting with them?" I asked cautiously.

Mil shrugged, spooning cereal into her mouth. I knew Mil better than anyone, maybe not as well as Blaise, but every time she was lying or didn't want to tell you something, she'd stuff food in her mouth or find something to do with her hands. "Amelia," I warned.