Oh Allah ﷻ Call Me One Day Too.

As people begin to prepare for Hajj, they pack the bare essentials that they will need. They prepare themselves for an experience which means they will have to leave all their luxuries behind. They seek forgiveness from those around them. And they bid farewell to those whom they love as the tears stroll down their faces and their hearts ache due to its separation from its loved ones.

They wear their ihraam, and leave behind all attachments to the dunya. And they set off on a journey of a life time. A journey in which their eyes open up to the reality of this world, as they are seperated from luxuries and glamour, and instead replace such things with the remembrance of Allah and seeking His pleasure. Their hearts are filled with awe as their eyes fall upon the blessed baytullah. As their hands raise in supplication, their eyes are lowered in shame as tears gush forth, regretfully.

And Allah states in the Quran that one may take provision, and the best of provision being that of taqwa. So that he may refrain from indecency or that which is displeasing to Allah during his trip. How many people come back reformed! How many people return pure, cleansed of all their sins and impurities!

This very journey, is like the journey of death. Wherein one is washed so that all impurities may leave his body. Thereafter he is wrapped in the very same cloth that he performed his Hajj in or a kafan similar to that. His family then bid him farewell as they lower him in to his grave. In which he will awaken to the reality of life after death. And they slowly walk away and allow his questioning to begin.

So if he took taqwa with him when he went to visit the house of Allah, then by Allah's grace he may just take taqwa with him to the grave. For he left behind everything when he went for Hajj. And likewise he too leaves behind everything besides taqwa and his good deeds, when he enters the grave.

If anyone on here is preparing for this journey then two little requests, dua for my family and friends and conveyance of my Salams to the beloved prophet Muhammed