Do you know....

Do you know that your sayaat (bad deeds)

Do you know that your sayaat (bad deeds) may increase even when you are not committing any sins, and you may have bad deeds like mountains even while you are sleeping! How?

Sometimes, you may share videos, songs and pictures on fb,insta & twitter with your friends ... These posts may contain Monkar (those acts forbidden by Allah) :The videos you thought "cool" contain indecent images (girls wearing inappropriate cloths for example), the "romantic" famous songs you shared innocently with your friends may cause them fitnah, these songs may even contain indecent lyrics that as a Muslim, should not be shared.

Imagine now that you shared this video/songs/pic with 5 of your friends who find it "cool" and each one of them decides to share it with 5 of their friends and this was to continue.... In just a few steps, that post you shared will be watched by hundreds, possibly thousands on facebook,Instagram & twitter! In just a few minutes, you will gain uncountable bad deeds just because you shared a short "cool" video with 5 of your friends!

The Prophet Muhammad (sallaAllahu aliyhi wa sallam) said "whoever guided people to misguidance will bear the burden of sin for that, and the burden of those who do it after him, without that detracting from their burden in the slightest.' (Muslim)

Now, what if you shared with them posts that would bring you good deeds instead of bad ones, you will have Sadaqah Jariyah (continuous charity) In sha Allah!

☛ Why not start right now by sharing this post and also my account... ")

Food for thought isn't it? and subhanAllah scary!
Asthagfirullah. May Allah forgive our short comings, and make my account a means of bettering ourselves as Muslims. Aameen!

A reminder to myself first and foremost.