SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY OF ARAFAH

SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY OF ARAFAH - inshaAllah :)

TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST OUT OF THE DAY OF ARAFAH

1. Sleep early the night of Arafah so that you have enough power and energy throughout the day to worship Allah.

2. Wake up before the Fajr prayer to eat suhoor.

3. Pray at least 4 rakat of night prayers until as much as you can (two by two, ending with the Witr prayer) and invoke Allah while you are prostrating. Seek His infinite Forgiveness and Mercy.

4. A couple of minutes before Fajr, spend your time in Istighfar (seeking forgiveness) so that you may be written as those who seek forgiveness before Fajr.

5. Prepare yourself physically and spiritually for the Fajr prayer five minutes before the Adhan. Imagine all your sins being washed away from your body as you perform wudu till the last drop of water.

6. Say the dua following the Wudu:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّداً عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ and then, "اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِي مِنَ التَّوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ".

7. Pray the sunnah and fajr and remain in your position until after sunrise by 20 minutes. Recite the Morning Dhikr and keep yourself busy with Dhikr (Takbir, Tahleel, Tahmeed) Quran, Dua....etc. Increase in saying: "Laa 'ilaha 'illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa Huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadir." As this is the best du'a the day of Arafah as mentioned by Prophet Muhammed (peace & blessings be upon him)

8. Make sure throughout the whole day, you are supplicating to Allah. For today is the day of Du'a.

9. After time of sunrise passes by 20 mins., pray two rakat Shurooq (sunrise) prayer (in sha Allah it will be written for you as Hajj and umrah) Although some scholars classified the hadith to be weak, you have nothing to lose.

10. If you are able to stay awake then by all means do so and continue throughout the day in worship.

11. Or you can sleep for an hour to refresh yourself with the intention of energizing and refreshing yourself for worship.

12. After you wake up, perform Wudu and pray at least 2 rakat of Duha prayer. Read Quran after and keep your tongue busy throughout the whole day with the Du'a of Arafah and takbeer.

13. Pray The Dhuhr, and don't forget the sunnahs before and after the prayer. (4 before + 2 after)

14. If you haven't slept before, you can take a short nap now.

15. Wake up for Asr prayer. You can pray 4 rakaat sunnah before if you wish. As the Propeht (peace & blessing be upon him) said: ""May Allaah have mercy on one who prays 4 raka'aat before the 'Asr Prayer." (At-Tirmidhi)

16. Recite the evening Dhikr

17. Read more Quran if you like and continue with Dhikr

18. An hour before the Maghrib, start increasing in lots of Du'a with conviction that Allah will answer your prayers. You can prepare a dua list if you want but make sure it comes from the heart. Pray for the oppressed Muslim brother & sisters all over the world, your family, yourself and the best of this life and the next & seek Allah's forgiveness.

19. Remember as you break your fast your du'a at that moment is accepted, so increase in all good.

Please Share this with your family and friends

May Allah(subhanahu wa Taa'la) accept from all of us .