- 1 -

Her POV

Gosh! This party is sick! Wait where's Lauren? Oh well, I'm just gonna enjoy this. I went to my other friends. We took some shots and I didn't notice that I've taken a lot.

I grab Hannah's hand and we went to the dance floor. We danced and the others came along with us. I noticed this guy that kept looking at me.

"Hey Janna. Look at that boy. He's staring at you," Maddie said.

"Talk to him," Jade told me. They suddenly pushed me near him and it made me bumped into him. I look at them with wide eyes and they gave me a good luck. Pricks!

"Uh sorry. They pushed me-" I was cutted off by him.

"No it's ok," He said.

"Sean Lew," He said. I kind of hesitated.

"Huh?" I said.

"I'm Sean btw," he said then reach his hand out to me.

"My name is Jeff,"

"Owkay?" Ow shoot what did I just said.

"Oh I mean my name is Janna," I did then we chat for a couple of minutes. He's been biting his lower lip. Probably flirting at me.

I saw the girls at his back saying "Go get some!" "You go gurl!" "Good luck!" and "Use protection!". Gosh! These girls.

Sean and I stared for 30 seconds and he suddenly kissed me. I was kinda shock but kissed back. We went upstairs and entered to some room then we sat on the bed.

"You're so hot," He said seductively while biting his lower lip.

"I know right," I said and I couldn't help it but kiss his kissable lips. He kissed me back and I enjoyed it. We were making out for 3 minutes then I felt his hand over my shirt.

I removed it and he pushed me on bed making him on top of me. We were still making out then he went to my neck leaving love bites on it.

I moaned then he went down. I stopped him.

"Me first," I said then I went on top of him. I kissed him then he started to remove his shirt. He's got abs.

I went to his neck and left a hickey. I grind and I can feel him hard. I remove his pants and I can see his boner in his boxers. I teased him by touching the tip of it.

"Ah. Such a tease," He said. I smirked then I removed his boxers. It's bigger than I thought.

I rub it and he moans. I started to put it in my mouth. He moans my name and curses.

"I'm close," He said. I stopped.

"What? Baby you're such a teaser,"He said then he got on top of me. He kissed me then he unclips my bra with one hand.

He started sucking my left boob while he rubs my right boob. I moaned as he went down. He started removing my shorts and my underwear.

He opened my legs then he smirked. Suddenly, I felt his tongue in me. I moaned. Not my first time but he's making me feel so great.

I'm almost there that I kept saying his name but he stopped. He went up and grab something on the pocket of his jeans. He put it in his dick and he positioned himself to me.

He signaled me first before he goes in. He started pushing it in and damn he was bigger than my ex. A tear fell down on my cheeks. He wipes it with his thumb.

"I'll go slow," He said. He started thrusting and I kept moaning his name. The room was filled with my moans. The loud sound from the dj downstairs was still heard.

"Ugh! Fuck! Faster!" I said. He thrusts faster.

"I'm close!" I said.

"Me too. Let's do it on three..... 1...2...3" We let it out and he cums in the condom. He licks my cum and he laid next to me.

"That was great," He said panting.

"It is," I said. I started to sat and he did too. I stare at him. He looks at me and I bit my lip.

I started leaning in and I kissed his lips. It was already swollen due to our making out session before.

I pulled out then someone suddenly opens the door. Sean and I quickly covered our bodies with the blanket. It was Lauren. Goddammit. What a perfect timing Lauren! (Note the sarcasm)

"I'm so sorry," She said then quickly closed the door. I stood up and picked my clothes. I started dressing up and he did too. I finished first then I walked through the door.

He grabs my hand and was pulled into a kiss. I pulled out and smiled.

"Friends?" I asked. "Hmm. BTW What college are you in?" He asked. I told the school I just transferred and guess what? He goes in there too. 

"Let's meet up sometime," He said. I smirked and looked at him. "Why?" I chuckled. " To repeat this. You're so good at bed." He said. "So let's make a deal." I said.

"What deal?" He asked. "We're friends with benefits. No emotions, no relationship, just sex." I said. "Deal," He said then he stick his hand out. We shook our hands for the deal then we went downstairs.

I saw the girls downstairs. I went to them and they grin. "Stop it already," I said and they laughed. We went out and walked to Jade's car. They were all looking at each other and I know there's something behind it.

"Ugh! I hate you guys!" I said.

"We love you too," They said. I first got out and I waved at them as they started to move away.

I went to the door who's gonna be heading at our backyard. I grab the ladder and placed it to my window. I went up and I quickly change my clothes.

I quickly went to bed and because I was tired, my eyes suddenly closed.

~

This is my first time ever making a dirty fanfic. Don't judge. God! I need holy water! I mean I need to bath in a bathtub of holy water. 😂

Anyways, comment for more!