- 5 -

From: Unknown
Hey can we please talk?
I'll make it fast for you.
This is Kenneth.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I quickly read it. It was from Kenneth. Why do we even need to?

What's the story behind it? Well he didn't cheat on me. It's just he choose his dancing career over me. We barely hung out and talk because it's either he has a dance class or a practice for their peformance.

To: Kenneth
Fine. Where?

From: Kenneth
Fooodcourt at the mall.
12pm.

I left it on read then I decided to took a shower. I wore this and apply a little bit of makeup.

"Hey Sean I'm just going out," I said and I was about to leave.

"Where? I can drive you there if you want," He says nicely. Well ugh. Should I say yes or nah?

"Is it a yes? Or nah?" Sean said mimicking Nash Grier's voice. (Fetus Nash😭)

"Eh.... Okay fine," I said then he grabs his keys. We went to the parking lot then in his car. He drove me to the mall bacause I told him so.

He asked me where am I going and I told him that I'm gonna shop for some clothes. Is that bad that I lied to him? I feel so bad.

I walked to the foodcourt and I saw him on his phone. Blankly, I went to him then sat. I wait him to tell something.

"Janna. I'm so sorry," He said. Yeah yeah. Then you want me back?

"I forgive you," I said. 'Cause why not? I do forgive him it's just that I feel like whenever I'm gonna come back to him is that I'll always gonna be left alone.

"Really?" He said cheering up.

"Yeah yeah," I said. He suddenly went up to me then gave me a hug.

"Stop it," I said pushing him off.

He pouts then he told me that he'll order our food. After a few minutes, he came back with the tray of the food.

"Hey. You bought my favorite!" I said when he gave it to me.

"I'll never forget that," He chuckles then I quickly ate it.

"Woah. Slow down gurl!" He said then I slow down.

We finished and then I giggled at him. I don't know why but I feel so comfortable with him. After that, we went to the arcade.

We have so much fun then while were walking in the mall, I feel like someone's following us. I look back and saw nothing. Hmm.

We were walking out when he holds my hand. I didn't refused to hold it too. I smiled a bit and just go with it.

Sean's POV

I know this isn't right but I'm just making sure she's gonna be alright. I grab my snapback and followede her inside. I saw her went to the foodcourt. I saw her sat and she's with.... Kenneth?!

Why is she with him? And why do they know each other? Do they have past or something? I trust Ken its just. Haist!

I was walking a lil' bit too far from them when I bumped into someone. Bailey. Great.

"Sorry, Bailey." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked.

"Well not really. Why?" She said. I hold her wrist and we sat on some table.

"Do Janna and Ken knew each other?" I said. I'm really curious ya know.

"Well Janna has told me that he WAS her ex." She said. Then why are they together like rn???

"What? They are?" She said as if she just read my mind. She looked back and saw them. They were laughing to some nonsense.

"Ooooh. I see. You're jealous," She said. What?

"I am not," I said.

"You are,"

"I'm not," I said. I'm still looking at them and they stood up.

"Hey Sean. You can go by yourself," Bailey said.

"Oh okay. Thanks btw," I said then I continued following them.

Oh god! I feel like I'm their stalker. While they're walking, Janna suddenly looks back and I quickly went to some store.

I was looking while hiding then the saleslady tap me on the shoulder. She began flirting but I awkardly smiled and left. God! These ladies is so annoying.

While I was following them, I saw them holding each other's hand. Now they're officially together? Great. *sarcasm*

Janna's POV

While he was walking me to my dorm, a man suddenly passes by us while running.

"Back off man!" Kenneth said 'cause he was hit by him.

I just shrugged and cobtinued walking. We were in the door when he pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened a lil' bit.

"Thanks for coming with me," He said looking right into my eyes. His hands went to my cheeks. He lean in closer until our lips touched.

I felt the butterflies in my tummy. I smiled in between the kiss then we pulled away. Suddenly, the door opened.

"Oh hey guys!" Sean said. He just freaking ruined our moment.

"Hey Sean. Uh, bye Janna." Kenneth said and smiled at me. He walked away and I just stare at him till he was out of my sight.

Sean was eating popcorn. Even tho I hate him for ruining it, I grab some popcorn from him. I enter our dorm and placed my things on my table.

"Hey are you guys like together now?" Sean said while eating.

"No. Not yet." I answered smiling.

"Oh." He said then continued watching and eating.

Sean's POV

Fudge! I think he's taking her in our dorm. God I need to be fast! After I parked, I saw them in the ground floor.

I quickly run through the elevator that I even hit Kenneth. I heard him shout but I ignored it. After I got into the third floor, I immediately run to the dorm.

I changed my clothes and pretend that I'm watching Netflix while eating popcorn. After a few moments, I heard talking behind the door.

I opened the door and saw them holding hands and close. Fuck! Why am I feeling like I'm jealous to them?

I greeted them then when Kenneth left, Janna get some popcorn on my hand. I went to my bed then I asked ger if they are together, and she said no. With the "not yet."

I don't know but I feel like I was stabbed in my chest a hundred times. Yeah I know it's too fast but I'm falling for her....

~
Sorry for my frequently updating. It's because of school or because I'm lazy sometimes. But hope you like this chapter! 😘