- 7 -

Still her POV. *WARNING*

He cut me off by smashing his lips on me. I kissed him back then I grab his hair to come closer to me. The kiss got heated that made it into a make out session.

I felt him almost removing my top bikini. "Kenneth stop." I said. "What?" He said. "It's just. Not here," "But there's no other people in here. Its just us." He said. I bit my lower lip before I spoke. "Yeah but still," I sighed.

"Okay. You want it in my dorm? My roommate isn't home?" He said smiling. "Kenneth?" I said then he sighed. "Okay fine. I'll drive you back to the dorm," He said then we went to his car.

The whole ride was silent. When we were in the place I gave him a peck on the lips. "Thanks Kenneth btw," I said smiling. "No problem. Just for you," He said. I waved at him as he drove off.

I went to the dorm and saw Sean peacefully sleeping. He's so cute. I want to kiss him right now. Wait what? I love Sean so much. Wait what the fuck?

Why the hell am I saying that? You freaking have Ken, don't ever think like that about Sean. Freaking slut.

I'm freaking talking to myself. What a weirdo. I change into my pj's thenI set my alarm for tomorrow. Well you've got to hate that moment.

* * * * *

**KRING KRING**

"Fuck this shit!" I said then I smashed my alarm clock. I look at the smashed alarm clock. Great. Imma need a new one.

"Woah. Calm down." He said. "Morning person eh?" I said. He nod then I rolled my eyes. I went to take a shower then I wear this:

"Aye! You look hot today!" Sean said smirking

"Aye! You look hot today!" Sean said smirking. "Like I didn't everyday." I replied. We went out on Starbucks and I ordered a coffee.

We went to the school and some people greeted the new comers including us duh! We're transferees. I saw the others wave at us.

I rolled my eyes then we went on them. I saw Kenneth then he gave me a quick peck.

"Oooh. Janneth moment," Will said. I lightly punch him then Kaila pretended that she was protecting him.

"Cuties," I said then I quickly said "Just kidding," their faces quickly change into annoyed one.

"So what are your first classes?" Sean started. It all ended up that we're all in different classes. Our schedules were all so different.

Wth? So we can all meet up in lunch? Kenneth decided to walk me in my class. "Kenneth. I'm sorry for what happened last night," I said while we're walking.

"No it's okay. I know I'm just too fast to make that move," Kenneth said then we were in the front of my first class.

We gave each other a kiss then I entered the class. Some girls whispered as I was walking in the back. Tsk.

"Kenneth has a girlfriend?" The black haired girl said.

"Hey is that Maddie Ziegler?" I heard them then I quickly looked at the door. (Remember Maddie on the first chapter? Yep that's her.)

"Maddie?" I said then the gossip girls look at me. She turned her head to me then she sat beside me.
(I bet y'all look on the first chapter to see Maddie's name...Or maybe not.😂)

"Why the hell are you here?" I said then we gave each other a hug. "Sorry for not telling you. My mother decided to transfer me here since the dance studios are nearer." She said.

"I haven't taken some dance classes since I last moved in to my dorm," I said. Yeah yeah I dance. It's just I barely take classes.

I'm more into jazz and hiphop. But mostly hiphop. I have taken Matt Steffanina's class and Dana's class and it was fun! They're such an amazing choreographers.

After the classes, Maddie and I went to the squad's table. "Maddie?" They all said as they saw her. "Umm yeah who else? Mackenzie?" I said. They frowned at my comment.

"Uh hey guys?" She said smiling then she waved at them.

I sat beside Ken and Sean. Sike! I felt Ken's hand on my thigh. I stopped it then I smiled at the others. "Hey you alright?" Sean said. I fake smiled and I said okay.

"Ken what are you doing?" I whispered that he can only hear. He just smirked then he went through my inner thighs. I kept holding his hand back but I can't.

Until he went in my, uh you know. He started rubbing it and helping myself not to freaking moan. He suddenly went in to me then started to finger me. Fuck.

The bell suddenly rang that made me stood up and his fingers out. "I gotta go." I said then I run as fast as I can. I got a text from Kenneth.

From: Kenny 😘
Meet me at the old teacher's faculty. Now.

To: Kenny 😘
I'm not gonna ditch my class.

From: Kenny😘
Tss. Just this time.

I rolled my eyes then I went to the old teacher's faculty. No one really goes in there. I saw Ken on the front of the door. "What is it?" I said. We went in the room then I sat on the table.

He was looking on his phone then he placed it down. He gave me a death stare then he pins me to the table. He kissed me and I playfully kissed back. He removes my shirt while I remove his.

We're in a deep make out session then he started removing my clothes until I was fully naked. I can't believe I'm doing this in school. Nobody will know it sooo...

He removes his pants along with his boxers. I'm still on the table and he was standing in front of me. He position himself and gave me a warning.

"Wait. Do you have protection?" I said. Just being careful. "No. I forgot to bring," He said. "Just pull it out before it went all in me," I said.

He went in slow and I moaned. "Fuck. Faster!" I said and he obeyed. Goddamn. When we reached it, he pulled it out and let it out to me.

"Eh? Anything to wipe this?" I said. He gave me his handkerchief then I wipe it all.

"That was-" "Great," He said then he sat on a chair. I dressed myself up then the bell rang. I looked out to see if someone was there and luckily no one is there.

"See ya later!" I said then we went on separate ways. I saw Tati and she greeted me.

"Hey I thought your class was Math then why are you from there?" She said then she pointed me into the hallway I went.

"Oh. I got bored in the class and I went to the girl's restroom." I said and she nod. I sighed as she walks past to me.

That was damn close. I walked in to my next class then sat in the middle. As the class ended, I went out and saw Kenneth waiting in the parking lot.

"Hey," I said. We went inside the car and he drove me in my dorm. I opened the dorm and Sean wasn't there. That's new I guess?

~
Sean's POV next chapter?