- 14 -

Janna's POV

Weeks have already passed that all of us became busy since its almost semestral break. (AN// Sorry for the time skipping. I'm kinda running out of ideas tbh😭 But I'm trying tho) Also we're having tests which is a goddamn hell week.

I've stayed in my dorm for a month and barely came out. I'm so getting my grades up high af. I still haven't received Kenny's text lately. Like I know I'm inactive because of studying for the tests but I still kept in touch with him. He even looks like he's more busy than me.

Suddenly, my mom called me. Making me shook af with her news. I'm not even in the mood for this. Since Sean was with me here, I glance at him. He was on his phone, probably texting Maddie.

"Ya. I have a news. A bad one," I sighed. "Tell me about it," He said as if he was a girl ready to hear some gossip from his bestfriend.

"I'm moving tf out with someone. Like literelly living in the same house with the person I don't even know." I lied on my bed as I told him that. "Great, 'cuz I am too gurl." He rolled his eyes and back on his phone.

"Are you serious? What if we're the one our mother was talking about?" I laughed. "That's fine to me. No worries" He said. As if he didn't even care what Maddie and Ken will say if we're living in the same house.

The door opens up which startled the hell outta us. It was Sean's sister, Sarah. "Great, pack your things Sean. Better hurry up," She said patting him to get up. She looked at me shocked then she shook her head and dialed someone on her phone.

"You're coming with me too. But you don't need to pack your things. Someone will do that for you." She said. "Okay?" So great oh my lord. He is that person I'm talking about before.

I helped Sean for packing his clothes. "Wow! You've just predicted the future. A goddess," He chuckled. I lightly punched him on his shoulder. We finished packing his things and his sister help us for carrying his luggage.

Sean and I were at the back of the car while Sarah was driving. Both of us were silent till Sarah spoke,"So haven't y'all heard the news?"

"No?" I said. "Oh great 'cuz mom just thought of you  two paired up." She happily said looking at us from the mirror. "What the? We're just friends and both in a relationship with someone like how are we even going to deal with that?"

"Then break up with them. Thus, your mom is really rooting for Sean and not the other guy. Is he Kennedy? Ken? I don't know anyways I'm kinda shipping both of you now." She laughed.

I looked at Sean that currently has no expression. I mouthed him 'Are you serious' and he just shrugged. Few minutes later we arrived at the house. Its just too perfect for us.

Sarah guided us to our rooms. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 guest room. The house was comfortable enough for me. I think I can handle living here. My room has some clothes I have from my house. The bed was also enough for me.

"So what's the plan?" Sean barged into my room. "I don't know?" I said and lied down on my bed. He sat on the edge of my bed. "I bet these walls are soundproof," I can feel him smirk.

"You're such a fuckboy," I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways, soooo are you gonna tell her?" I asked him and sat up to face him. "Maybe not now? I don't know." He said leaning closer to me.

"Stop,"I said pushing him. "Oh. My. God. Did I just see that? Oh my I'm going to tell this to mom," She immediately dialed it. "Nooooo!" We yelled then Sean ran to her. "Just don't okay?" He looked at her and she just nod then she gets her phone back.

I sighed then Sarah left us alone in the house. Sean was talking to someone while I just stared at him. "What is it?" I asked him. "Maddie came in our dorm after we left. Maybe I should tell her now," He said getting his wallet and keys.

"Good luck tho," I laughed as he quickly left. How am I even going to tell this to Kenny. I wonder what's he doing right now. I probably should call him. Without hesitating, I dialed his phone number.

"Hello?"

~

Again, I'm really sorry for not updating for months. I'm so unmotivated huhu ㅜ ㅜ. I thank y'all my Byuntae readers for voting and reading this book. Till the next chapter! Babushhh~