- 15 -

Janna's POV

A voice of a girl answered.

It made my heart crushed cause it was so familiar. It was one of my bestfriends' voice. I know it was hers.

"Hello? Anyone there eh?" She said. "Fuck, give me my phone. Who are you talking to huh?" I heard him furiously spoke from the other side. "Hello? Whose this?" He asked.

"Pft. See for yourself." A tear fell down right after I said that. "Janna I-its not what you think-" I hung up the call immediately not even letting him explain. I wiped my tears away. He better be not cheating on me again. I quickly took a cab to get to his place.

I don't even know what the hell am I going to do. As I entered the building I took an elevator to his floor. As the door opened, I saw Lauren. With a fake smile I greeted her. "Hi! Glad to see you. So do you like live here now?"

"No not really. I just visited a friend here." She said. "Really? Oh well. Okay got to go now byeee!" I said waving at her. "Oh you might as well fix your hair. Its kinda messed up," I told her and immediately went to Ken's door, knocking on it.

"Hey I'm sorry," He said after he opened the door. "Sorry for what? Huh? For fucking someone again?" I yelled but he quickly covered my mouth and pulled me inside.

"I was drunk and-" I cut him off. "Why is that always your fucking excuse?! Don't you have a new one huh? Bullshit." I said. "She suddenly went here and broken. And it was an accident that-"

"Holy fuck Ken! It will never be an accident!" My anger suddenly turned into tears. I shouldn't be crying right now. "I'm so sorry. Janna, I'm so sorry please. Give me another-" He hugged me while saying those words.

"I'm sorry too, Kenneth. I already gave you a last chance but you ruined it. Goodbye, Kenneth." I said and pulled out from the hug. I went out and let my feet go somewhere.

My mind was spaced out till I bumped into a couple. I immediately apologize and continued to walk out. "Janna? Hey!" I looked back and it was Maddie and Sean. "Are you alright?" Maddie asked. I gave them a smile then I started walking away.

I stopped at a bar and went inside. I ordered some beer then another one till I got drank. "Ma'am I think you need to go home." The bartender said and I just looked at him.

"Whose gonna take me home anyway? You? Pfft. I don't even know you." I pointed the bottle at him and drank another one. "Hey hey. I'm taking you home," Some guy said. I could barely notice him since my eyes are rolling af. I focused at him and noticed that he has that hot look.

"Hey hot guy." I giggled while he pulled me out from the bar. "You can tale me all you want!" I giggled again and he let me inside his car. I followed him with my eyes as he went inside the car. I went close to him and smelled him.

"You smelled like my friend. And we're like friends with benefits." I laughed and lightly hit him, he just chuckled. "Ayee I know what ya thinking boi! Yes thats what it is. We had this intercourse and-" I was startled as he pushed me and was super close to me.

He grabbed the seat belt from me. "Oh hehe." I giggled again and just looked at him as he drove. "You better be a nice guy huh. But well, just so ya know, I can be a bad girl especially in bed *hik* But don't *hik* punish me that hard. I'll obey you hehe." I laughed and he has this hot smile. "Anyways, wake me up if we're already there." I fell asleep right after I said that.

Sean's POV

I ran to the direction where Janna went after I took Maddie home. I explained her about the moving out and she said that she was fine with it. I thought she was gonna get mad about it. Moving on, I kinda got lost. I dialed her phone and she quickly answered.