- 3 -

"What?" I said. He went to me and pushes me on my bed. He was on top of me then he smashed his lips on me.

I kissed him back then I run my hand through his hair. We were making out for about 4 minutes. I removed his shirt while he removes mine. He went down on my neck and suck my sweet spot.

He left a hickey then he unclips my bra. He played with my boobs then went down. He removes my pj's along with my panties. He rubs my clit while kissing me. Accidentally, he inserts his finger in me.

He added one by one until all his four fingers are inside. I moaned lightly so that our neighbors don't hear me.

"Faster Sean!" I moaned. He obeyed and I kiss him. He started to suck my nipple while fingering me. I kept moaning then I felt like I'm gonna cum.

"Sean! I'm almost there!" I said. After a few moments, I let it out. It was all over his hand. He lick all my juices. After it was done, I put my clothes on.

"Why so fast, babe?" He said.

"Umm. Let's continue it tomorrow. Okay?" I said then tapped his nose. He nods then I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back but I pulled out.

"You're such a tease," He said. He put his shirt on then went on his bed. He smirks and put his blanket on him.

"Goodnight, Sean." I said before closing the lights.

"Goodnight too Janna," He said. I check my phone first then I saw a message from Bailey.

Bailey 🌸
Did you guys do it?

Bailey 🌸
Maybe you guys are busy. Text me if y'all done! 😂

This gurl...

Janna 👑
We're done 😂
Anyways, goodnight couz! 😂

After a few minutes she text back.

Bailey 🌸
Bish I guessed it right!
Goodnight too bbg! 😘

I put it back and went to sleep.

**Next Day**

I woke up and did my morning routine. I took a shower and wore a white tank top and shorts. I heared Sean moaning. Huh. He's having a wet dream.

I went to him and touch the tip of his member. He moaned again and said that I was a tease. I removed his boxers and started rubbing his member.

I put it in my mouth and he kept moaning. After a few minutes, he came into my mouth. I swallowed it all then I saw him opening his eyes.

As soon as he saw me, he smirked. He lift my chin up and he suddenly kissed me. I kissed back but then I pulled out afterwards.

"That's a great way to wake me up," he said. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Shut up and come with me," I said. He immediately changed and went with me. We went to McDonalds and ordered a breakfast meal.

"Hey Sean. What are you dreaming about before?" I said. He placed his and at the back of his neck and rub it.

"Well it was a wet dream actually," He said. I laughed and asked who was it.

"Us," He said then I chuckled. Who would've expect that.

"Is that unnecessary?" He asked.

"Kinda," I said. We finished eating then we went back to the dorm. When I opened it, there's some people there that I don't know.

"Umm Sean?" I said then I look at him. He looks inside then he went straight up.

"Hey guys!" He said. Well now I'm out of place. Great.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The black guy said with a hair like the guy from The Weeknd.

"No she's my roommate aka my friend," He said then puts his arm around my shoulder. I smiled at them then I saw someone looked serious at me.

He looked so familiar. Oh god.
..
..
..
He's my ex.

~
Any guesses whose her ex?