- 9 -

Janna's POV

We were in a circle and Mckenzie grabs a bottle. "So lets just name this game a Dirty truth or dare," Maddie said while smirking. This gurl looks like she has a plan.

She spins the bottle and it landed first on Kaila. "Kaila. Would you rather have a makeout with Will or have seven minutes in heaven with him?" Maddie said and she picked the seven minutes.

After a few moments, we heared moaning in the closet and we silently laughed. When it was already time, we knocked and they came out with Kaila having some hickeys on her neck.

"What?" Kill both said and we just laughed. We continued playing the game and it was pointed to Mackenzie. She was dared to french kiss Johnny and she was blushing so hard.

Next was Gabe. He was dared to give Bailey a hickey on her neck. He did it and he started to spin the bottle. It landed on me and I saw him gave me a smirk. I gulped. "I dare you to french kiss the person to your right," He said.

I look at Kenneth before doing it with Sean because he is the on my right. Kenneth nod and I slowly lean in to Sean. Our lips touched and we did the kiss. After that, the game went on.

We finished playing a lot of games which some has include drinking and now some of us were drunk. I'm not that drunk and Kenneth was really drunk.

He was not like this before. I decided to went near the pool and removed my shoes. I dip my feet into the water and played with the water.

"Hey. Lonely much?" Sean said as he came beside me. "Not really. I'm just not in the mood to be in the party," I said while looking at the water.

"What? I thought you love going into party like this," He said. "Well I'm just not feeling it, it feels different." I said and looked at him. "Sean!" Maddie said behind us.

"I gotta go," Sean said and I smiled before he left. After a few minutes, I noticed that Kenneth wasn't that around. I stood up and wore my shoes. I looked everywhere but I can't find him.

I went upstairs and looked for each room. I suddenly heard a girl moaning on the last room. I slowly opened the door and what a damn surprise.

"Really Ken?" I said as I saw Ken with a naked slut. They stopped from what they're doing. "Janna I'm sorry," Kenneth said. I immediately went downstairs and quickly told Sean that I'm already going back to the dorm.

I took a cab and don't bother if Ken will ever follow me. I went to the rooftop of the building since no one really come here.

I cried there on my knees thinking that Sean was right. He was. I should've belived in him before. But why would Kenneth ever do that?

He was not like that before. My phone buzzed and it was a call from Kenneth. I declined and hugged my knees. Again, my phone buzzed but this time it was Sean's.

"What?" I said sniffing. "Wait. Are you crying? Where are you?" He said concerned. "I'm at the rooftop," I said and he hung up the phone. It was really cold here.

The door at the rooftop suddenly open which revealed Sean with a blanket. He came running towards me and wrapped the blanket around me.

"Why are you crying?" He said while looking at me. I sniffed again. "Here." He gave me his handkerchief and I wiped my tears. "Well it's because of Kenneth," I said. Saying the fact that he's right.

"He cheated on you, huh?" He says while smirking. "Yeah," I said then I wiped my tear. "Come here," He gave me a big hug. I lay my head on his shoulder while he hugs me.

"You were right, Sean." I said then I cried on his shoulder. He comforts me and wipes my tears.

I'm lucky to have a friend like him. I yawned and he tries to carry me. "Hey I can walk," I said chuckling. I suddenly trip off and luckily he catches me. "You can walk right? Then you can do it on your own," He said then he laughed.

He removes my hand jokingly and I fell. "Sean!!" I said then Sean went up to me and carried me from his back.

I didn't notice that while I'm still on him, I fell asleep.

Sean's POV

The squad and I were dancing to the music when Janna went up to me. She told that she'll already gonna go back to our dorm and I just agreed.

After that, I noticed Kenneth went outside from a room. His hair was kinda messed up and a girl went behind him. The girl kissed him but he pushed her away.

He called someone but I guess it was ignored. Janna popped in my head and I quickly called her. She was sniffing. I immediately told the others that I'm leaving.

"Sean wait!" I heard Maddie said and she pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but in my mind, Janna needs me now. "I gotta go. It was a great party," I said and I took a cab.

I went to our dorm and grab a blanket. I quickly went to the rooftop then I saw her hugging her knees.

I wrapped the blanket around her. She told me what she saw and said that I was right. I hugged her and wiped her tears.

When she yawned I tried to carry her but she refused. When she really can't walk, I carry her from my back and went to the dorm.

We arrived and I told her to went down. I look at her and she was already sleeping. I carefully lie her on her bed. While she's sleeping, I was just staring at her.

She's literally beautiful. If only I'm the one who she met first. Before Kenneth...

~
TBC! Don't forget to like and comment for more! 💕💕💕