Chapter 2 Officially Meeting Bree, Adam, and Chase

A/N: The song Amelia sings to Ramona to calm her down. 

Previously on the Bionic Academy

I need to learn about this on my own, but how was I supposed to tell Mr. Davenport that I wanted to have a self-study? I guess I would have to deal with that later. For now, I need to finish organizing my shelves, and then go take a nap.

Today has been stressful enough, so I'm going to take a nap when I get done. At least nothing happened while I was napping. Well, none that I knew about.

Amelia

"Mr. Davenport, can I, please, take a minute or two minutes out of your time to talk to you, please, sir?" I asked him.

"Do you want to talk to me about my signature good looks and my fabulous, brilliant brain?" Mr. Davenport asked me cockily.

"No." I replied.

"Then, no you cannot." He stated.

"But, sir, it's really important... to me." I stated.

"You do realize I'm busy?" he asked me.

"Please. We both know that sitting at that table reading another book with the good vs. evil cliché doesn't count as being busy." I retorted.

"Your smart. Most people would just I don't know let me keep on reading." He said.

"Sir, its Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It'll take the average human about a month to read, but for me it only took 2 weeks, four days, nine hours, thirty-seven minutes, and fifty-two seconds." I told him proudly.

"Hm. Okay, let's get down to business. What do you want?" he asked me.

"I want to do my own self-study. Please, it will make things a whole lot easier." I explained.

"Your mother, your step-sister and her daughter made it perfectly clear that you would be studying with a class, so you can control your abilities and one day be rid of Malphas." he told me.

"Please, I didn't get anything learned yesterday. If I did this, I feel like I could ascend the ranks and one day soon be rid of the demon stirring inside of me." I pleaded.

"Fine, but you will have to have one on one sessions three times a week with one of the mentors. Do you have a specific choice of who you want?" he told me.

I thought about this for a while. Bree from what I heard was pretty cool and awesome and had speed. Adam was all strength. One of those two could help me with my ability. There was also Chase who had super intelligence like me who could somehow understand it, but my answer was clear.

"I don't care which one it is. I just want to have a self-study." I exclaimed.

"Great. Since your mentor was already Chase, how about Chase be your one on one mentor?" Mr. Davenport suggested.

"Cool. I really don't care." I exclaimed.

"Great. I'll tell him immediately. Your first session can be tonight." Mr. Davenport said.

"Wait. Tonight?" I asked him.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" he asked me.

"No, it's not a problem. It's just that every Tuesday for the past five years, my sister and I would make hats for Mikey, our ferret." I told him.