Chapter 11 Naturally Paranormal

Previously on the Bionic Academy

A video message came up as a recording on her computer. Someone had sent her something, and it wasn't from her... sister. She clicked on a link and two men both with black hair, a man with blonde hair, a girl with brown, and a girl with blonde hair appeared before her.

"Hello, Amelia Daphne Mills. My name is Benny Weir and this is my best friend, Ethan Morgan. This is our friends, Sarah, Erica, and Rory. We deal with the unexplained, because we are unusual." One of the boys with black hair said.

"The thing is that this has happened before. Things are changing for you. How I know this is that I saw it coming. People have changed ever since you've defeated Malphas. We have a reason to believe is that Malphas wasn't pure demon, but an entity." The other boy with black hair said.

"If you want more information on how you can change everything back to normal, you can't find any on the subject, but you can come talk to us. We deal with the supernatural, but for weeks we haven't had any form of the unexplained." the girl with black hair said.

"If you want to learn more on what you can do, come to the place it all started. Your mother lied to you about your father. Come to the place, Malphas first corrupted you, and we will tell you more." the girl with blonde hair explained.

Amelia smiled as she looked at the clock. She slammed the computer down before going to find her mother. She found Regina eating lasagna in the cafeteria.

"Mom, can we go to London?" she asked her.

"Yes, but why?" Regina asked.

"I want to know about how it all started." Amelia explained.

Three Weeks Later

Amelia

I was on the hydro-loop as I was getting back in the academy that I left behind for three weeks. Let's hope nothing interesting happened when I was away. I walked off the hydro-loop, and I was immediately engulfed in a hug by Bree.

"How was your trip?" Bree asked me.

"Did you fight monsters and demons?" Leo asked.

"Are you doing okay? Do you have any scratches and bruises?" Chase examined.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him.

"He hasn't stopped talking about you since you left." Bree explained.

"Oh, but Amy. Your secret's safe with me." Leo told me.

I smiled at him. Before I left, I had told Leo everything about why I was leaving. None of the reason was to go see Benny Weir, Ethan Morgan, and their friends. It was to get away from the place that I had lost my sister too.

I needed something to get my mind off of Ramona. London was the perfect place for that. It was far away from here, but not as far away as I would have like.

"So, can I get a catch up? What did I miss?" I questioned them. "Where's Sebastian at? I'm sure he would gladly be here to welcome me home."

Chase had this depressed look on his face as he looked down at the ground. They all looked uncomfortable on the topic, but I needed to know more. I wanted to know more. So it was both Bree and Leo who told me the story of what had happened.

So Spin and Bob went on an unauthorized mission, and had Leo come get them. On the Sebastian part was truly unexpected. He had started a rebellion against the Davenports and Leo, and he even tried to suffocate Mr. Davenport and some woman who was practically a she demon in a wolf's body who loved cats named Principal Perry.