Chapter 10 Birthday Twins... And Malphas?

Previously on the Bionic Academy

"I'm back and more powerful than ever before." I stated, but I didn't say those words.

Malphas was controlling my words, thoughts, actions, and powers. I looked at Henry before running towards my dresser and slipping on my gloves that I haven't worn in twenty years.

"Amy, Malphas is stronger now. Emotions are coursing through your body, and Malphas is using that as your weakness. You can't feel anything if you want Malphas to overthrow your body." he explained.

"Malphas has already broken down the walls, and his army is already through. There is nothing I can do to prevent it at all." I sobbed as a single tear fell down my face.

It was like the first pain drop before an ocean of water drowned me in my sorrows. Henry soon left me as I went back towards my bed, and sat on it going to the farthest wall that my bed would allow. I hugged my knees into my chest and cried my heart out.

Malphas has gotten through, and his strength is stronger than mine. What am I going to do about Adam, Bree, and Leo? What am I going to do about Ramona? What am I going to do about... Chase?

Amelia

"Amy, come on. Wake up." my mother's soft, calm voice sounded in my ear.

"We need you to wake up baby girl." she told me.

My eyes fluttered open, and I was met with the image of my mother with black a night hair. My mother, Regina Mills, smiled down at me as she was the first person I saw.

"Where am I?" I wondered.

"You're in the infirmary. You lost a lot of sleep." she explained.

"How long was I out?"

"Two weeks. That boy wouldn't stop bugging me on when or if you would wake up." my mother exclaimed.

"Who was it, mom?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"His name is Chase. To be fair his siblings and Ro would bug me, but not like that boy. You know for being the smartest person in the world, he is ignorant and obnoxious." she smiled.

"Mom, can I get up?" I asked her.

"Amy, the doctor wants you to stay in bed until tomorrow."

"But, mom, I want to get up out of this bed."

"Amelia Jeanine Mills, you aren't leaving this bed."

"Regine, is she up?" Bree's voice sounded from the door.

She saw me up, and super sped to me, and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged her back before we both let go, and she went to go get the others. I looked at my mother expectantly, and she smiled before leaving the room.

**

"Are you okay, Amelia?" Chase asked me.

At the moment, it was just me and Chase on my bed in the infirmary. I smiled at him before scooting closer to him.

"I'm fine." I answered.

"Good, because I was extremely worried about you." he blushed.