Chapter 3 Learning Something About Chase

Previously on the Bionic Academy

"Before we go straight into the learning segments of this session, what is your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Chase, and you are?" he said.

"I'm Amelia, but you can call me Amy." I said.

"Oh, you're that girl from yesterday that embarrassed Leo yesterday." Chase said.

"Yes, it is. Let me guess you're the smart one." I said.

"Yes, I am." Chase boasted.

"But also Arrogant." I stated.

This was going to be long session, an even longer day, and an even longer night. Why did I agree to this thing in the first place? I'm starting to wonder if all of my choices come from Malphas.

Amelia

After I had met him, Chase decided we should go somewhere other than my room to practice my abilities. I had an idea, and I teleported him there, because I thought it would be faster.

"What is this place?" Chase asked me when we got there.

"This is the forest where the Dark One used to train me in magic. At the time, it was dark magic, but I wouldn't do the whole dark magic thing as I would be following in my mother's and grandmother's foot-steps.

"Instead, after a good four months, I had the blue fairy teach me in the art of light magic. I had mastered magic about a few years later. Then, on my thirteenth birthday, my mother casted the curse. It wasn't until roughly nineteen years ago that I gained abilities.

"At the time, I didn't know I had magic since I had no memories of me ever having magic. That is until my mother introduced me to her boyfriend. My anger got the better of me and I thought she replacing my father.

"That was when I found I had some ability I didn't know about. A force like air was thrown at him by my body and he was the victim. I never saw him again. The abilities I got were manipulating water, earth, fire, and air." I explained.

"So you want to work on one of those to get started? By the way, I didn't ask for your life story." Chase asked me.

I glared at him making him hold up his hands in defense. I shook my head no to answer his question. I sat down on the ground crossing my legs as I put my hands on my legs before closing them.

"What are you doing?" Chase questioned me.

"I'm meditating." I answered.

"Why do you need to meditate?" he asked me.

"That way I can have the power of the spirits from the spirit world, duh." I said like it was obvious.

"You mean talk to dead people?" Chase questioned.

"No. There is a realm where there are spirits for many things. There is light spirits and dark spirits." I answered.

"Still sounds like talking to dead people." Chase said.

"Well, it's not. Have you ever seen Avatar the Last Airbender or the Legend of Korra?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he stated.

"It's like that same concept of the spirit world." I told him.

"I'm starting to wonder why I even agreed to this." Chase sighed.

"I was the only one in the whole class who wasn't turned against you by Sebastian yesterday, so shut your mouth." I snapped at him.

After that, he backed off for a while. It wasn't until thirty minutes later that we finally started training.